Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Same old story. ...wife gave me the ultimatum

The thought that comes to mind is that "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". It might be worth reminding her of that and suggesting that you'd quite like to meet her friend (with you en femme)! She's feeling guilty and trying to grab some spurious moral high ground. Don't stand for that nonsense. Call it out for what it is.

Your CDing is only a part of your problem. I recommend counseling for yourself and for your marriage.
    In this particular case, counseling would be a waste of time and money, and just postpone the inevitable. Time to cut the losses and move on. The bus comes by every 15 minutes!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Taking u at your word, CD? I'd say your marriage is over. Maybe it has been for some time?

Do u still love her? If u don't and u r staying together for your "children or family", I believe u r making a big mistake!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Chances are she will find somebody else to fool with while she wants you to forgive and forget and for you to stop your activities. Been there before, some can change some can't. Just saying.

Tonya is spot on.