Thread: Getting Used to Seeing the Woman

Reality Check

Getting Used to Seeing the Woman

I realized this morning that I am getting used to seeing the woman walking around the house and in the mirrors. And I'm getting used to being her as well. The wig, boobs and hips feel like part of me when I dress and except for being on this forum, I do usual and normal things as Krisi.

It's a good feeling.

Aspiring Member
    Yes it is nice isn't it. I don't know how long you've been doing it,but it's a great feeling to see how you have evolved thruogh time. Everything I do is in kitties mode. Some days more then others. Best wishes to you

And the longer you do it makes it more natural and you can concentrate on new goals.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    Yes, I agree, The more you dress the more comfortable you are being dressed.
    Since I live alone, I enjoy getting dressed every day I can. When I do go out of
    the house, I am under dressed, and wear female jeans.
    That way I feel at least partly dressed.
    Rader

The only time I am comfortable with me is when I'm dressed. The feeling is one of relief.

I still startle myself sometimes when I notice my painted toes!

Cheers,
    Amy

I have been there for a long time. And what is sometimes scary is that within a few minutes of dressing I become to complaisant and comfortable in the clothes and jewelry, not to mention makeup. Forgetting these thing can prove a problem when someone comes to the door or even answering the phone with earrings on. Making the quick change is no problem but the makeup does take up time and an extra look. Now this is only a problem when I am here at home or in our shop because when going out I am steadily conscious and on guard. But with that said I know there is always that chance of accident or just luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!