Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is it about you? And, what isn't?

Mmmmmm, let's see...
    Pluses - good complexion (despite years of practiced indifference), barely a wrinkle to speak of (despite being the wrong side of 50), legs to die for (so I've been told - both in male mode and female mode - go figure )
    Minuses - height (6' 0.5"), built like a rugby forward (which when I played rugby was useful - now not so much), too much tummy, baritone voice (I've quit caring about that), feet that are just 1.5 UK sizes too big

I know I have never shown pics, so this is just my words here.... Let's see, start with what is not.... Balding. So I shave my head to not look like the 3 stooges. Large somewhat man like nose. Larger palms than most women. Bony knees, usually men have larger bony knees.

What is-

Not overly tall. 5'9", so with modest 3 or 4 inch heels. not crazy tall. You see a lot more women my height wearing heels than you used to. Nice legs (except for the knees) small hands overall, size 8 wedding ring finger. I wear 10-101/2 in women's shoes, so not a real standout there. Kinda close in shoe size to women who are my height anyway. Eh, maybe I have them beat by a number. But not an omg look at her gigantic feet/shoes kinda thing. Fairly slim. Very very small boned. many women who wear watches probably have the strap setting as small as mine or possibly not as small. I can easily fit into size 8 pants. Attribute that to the small bone structure, but also another neg would be narrow hips. Another somewhat neg- while not large, still more muscle mass and tone than women in my arms and shoulders. When I was trying on witch dresses for Halloween I felt like an Amazon, yet in men's clothes, mediums and sometimes even small will fit me. GG's really are a lot smaller in their arms and shoulders than I used to realize.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Great thread starter Carla!
    Positives: Thick and generous hair I've let grow out to nipple length - black with some 'salt' that have received several GG compliments. Very long eyelashes (now made even thicker with some cosmetic magic) that sometimes touch my glasses surrounding hazel eyes. I really used to dislike my hazel eyes since they are neither green or brown but I've really come to appreciate them since I can pretty much change the color of my eyes from brown to green and visa versa by simply wearing different shadow and highlighting. Gaining a little extra weight, and some other things, has really helped my cleavage. Thick lips that I now greatly appreciate which was often ridiculed by other kids when I was a child/teenager. The attitude that I'm happy to be the person that I am. I can glide with good sway in 4 inch heels. GG's giving me a pedicure or massage often compliment my smooth skin.
    Negatives: I wish I could keep my boobs and lose some of the extra weight. I'm 5' 10'' and 185 pounds. I used to fit into a size 12 but 14 feels more comfortable these days. My size 11 (women's) feet don't fit into many of the cutest shoes. Fat around my eye lids (an aging issue) encroaches upon ample eye shadow area. However, my most recent makeover artist said I still had plenty of 'real estate' (and she did a marvelous job of making me look and feel good). Somewhat large facial pores requiring special care in giving any semblance of a porcelain complexion. No support or acceptance at home can sometimes get me 'out of the mood'.
    Who do I feel like today?

IS
    - Very little facial and body hair - in a pinch can go with a little lotion, maybe some powder, and a touch of lip stick
    - Slightly crooked smile with big dimples
    - 5' 7", 155-160 lbs, size 7-1/2 - 8-1/2 shoe allows me to shop anywhere.
    - Great legs ; 3 or 4 hours a week on the elliptical averaging 10 miles/hour.
    - Flat stomach; 3 or 4 hours of abs per week
    IS NOT
    - Bald on top loosing more every day
    - Big blood vessels running through my hands;
    - Small butt and hips -- hard to get the padding just right to achieve the desired curves.

on the plus side-
    5'7"
    size 10 women's shoe
    full head of thick hair that looks to be sticking around for a long time
    nice legs
    size 10-12 skirt
    good complexion - I moisturize, stay out of the sun, don't smoke, etc. so my face doesn't look my age
    i don't have a large brow ridge
    I have a slightly upturned "button" nose
    cute ass (I've been told)

on the negative side-
    wider shoulders, so I have to wear a large or xl top
    man hands - I wish my thumbs in particular were smaller
    weight doesn't come off as easily as it used to
    deep male voice
    no hips

I work with what I have, and I try to look as good as I can. I don't do "trashy" looks. I try for sophisticated or timeless classic.
    Last edited by steftoday; 11-26-2015 at 09:22 AM.
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are