Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is it about you? And, what isn't?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

What is it about you? And, what isn't?

What do you have going for you that lends itself to your feminine side?

With me, it's a comfortable size. 5' 10" at 150 lbs. Size 12 dresses and size 11 shoes.
    Add makeup, wig and jewelry and, I blend in pretty good.

On the down side, big man hands at the end of long arms and broad shoulders.
    Sometimes I look like a lobster in disguise.
    Aging face that requires masonry skill to apply makeup.

But, I do have legs to die for. My Daughter told me that.

So, what's your plus and minus?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I might have to say that I am pretty much the same as yourself. I can fit into size 10 shoes, some confidence is one thing though that will help any one blend in. A big smile means a lot too.

Contessa
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Carla,
    You are one of the hottest women on the board and I love your postings. You have such a narrative ways of describing something.

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    If I wasn't a CDer I wouldn't have the same problems you list !

I just tell myself age has been kind to me then have a good laugh when I look in the mirror !

My legs are getting quite a following especially among the GGs and also a guy in my painting group who commented on my sexy knees !

At 5'4" on a good day my height definitely has its advantages and shoes are easier to find. I just wish I had a better butt and hips. My sister has a big butt and I'm left wondering how come I didn't get those genes lol!

I am reliably advised by many GG friends - legs, butt and smile complete with dimples - in no particular order.

On the downside - hairy arms (that's the one area I don't shave, just bleach), fingernails that I can't seem to grow beyond about 2mm before they break or split, muscular masculine shoulders (about strappy tops and sleeveless dresses), being very tall (at 6'4" in my stockinged (usually) feet I always stand out!), deep voice which I have not really tried to train.

Michelle
    xxx

For me the up-sides are definitely my legs, although since hormones my butt, thighs and hips are looking really good and my waist has gotten smaller. My breasts are getting there. They are on both sides good because they are there(38B) but bad because I wish they were bigger(at least a C cup). On the down-side I also have big man hands, size 14 women's feet, broad shoulders and at 6'2" and 185lb I stand out. Being almost 50 can be up or down because older women aren't held to as high of a standard as younger women, but make-up can be a bit of a challenge.

B almost C cup breasts (leftovers from being fat, then skinny, then fat, repeat ad infinitum), slowly growing fair colored facial & body hair (none in the ears and none coming out of the shnozola), pretty blue eyes, rather small genitals which makes wearing female underwear pretty easy, and, of course the most important, a brain the can remain delusional for long periods of time.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Well, I'm told that I have a nice smile. Other than that ...

Thankful for my long hair decent legs and small feet .On the other side of the coin i have no butt and hips
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Good question, Carla!
    Size 10 shoes; five feet seven inches(170 cm) and 144 lbs(65 Kg); no butt at all; slightly broad shoulders. Size 10 dresses. Wrinkles around my eyes and face. Passable on a good day. (From a suitable distance.)

I almost hate to say this because I know so many here are self conscious about their height. Like Taylor, I'm very short and I would bet I am one of the shortest girls on the forum, including the GGs! I come in at a towering 5'2".
    Pretty much everything that I am terribly self conscious about in male mode is what helps me me as a CDer... my height, I'm more of a grower than a shower so my dangly bits are quite small, I'm somewhat overweight and getting to an age where I have small man-boobs, I have very small feet (a women's 7.5 - 8) and skinny calves.

On the down side I have man-shaped hands that i think are completely gross for a female look and frankly not very nice for a male for that matter because they're small and stubby. I have no hair on the top of my head so fake hair for me en femme yet I have hair everywhere else in places I really wish it wasn't.

Quite a catch for the GGs huh.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    On the down side I have man-shaped hands that i think are completely gross for a female look and frankly not very nice for a male for that matter because they're small and stubby.
    However you can wear those pretty elbow length gloves that I can't even get my hands into!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    Plus:
    Thin frame that fits US size 2 dresses nicely (last measured: 34-24-28 @ 168cm)
    Small feet that make shoes very accessible (EU38)
    Full lips
    Youthful facial features

Minus:
    Shoulders are rather broad
    Eyes don't take very kindly to makeup
    Insufficient butt
    Body hair grows unusually fast

Good side = butt somewhat survey figure not allot of muscle and smile
    Bad side = 5 o'clock shadow, belly....hair in general
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

On the plus side, 5'8", 157 lb, size 9 shoes. down side, no butt, barrel chest, larger hands and old age.............................Debra

My plus-5'-7',long natural hair,138lbs,size 9 shoes, size 8/10 clothes.
    Minus- skinny bowed legs, stubbly wide hands, and not so girly voice, old man face.
    I don't know how I get by when out and about.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Read only
    On the plus side, I'd say everthing from the neck down. Negative, everything from the neck up, OMG I'm a hot mess 😢

I am six foot six, and clothes hang on me quite like a mannequin or model, very long slender legs, face looks ok with a wig, and makeup. Size 20W, but have huge feet and huge hands, and protruding forehead, and jutting chin, and non female voice.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 11-14-2015 at 04:31 PM.

Plus - 5'8" size 9 shoe and am always told I look very young (male mode) . I have smaller hands( wedding ring finger is smaller than an 8) and I have lesser common hazel eyes. I'm very toned and have super muscular legs and can shimmy into a 10 skirt
    Negs- typical male upper arm tattoos, daily hair removal is needed and the 5 o'clock shadow shows up 4 hours post shaving. My brow bone is slightly prominent, and I have a good 10 lbs around the middle
    Is what it is
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I really have more isn'ts. My broad shoulders, aging face, and big feet. I have to also use masonry skills apply base to cover the flaws. My broad shoulders are not as bad because I am 6'2". My big size 14 wide feet look like duck feet. The plus sides are I can wear shorter skirts, I have long legs that are somewhat muscled. I can wear my wife's tops that are baggy on her and they fit me almost perfect. Very thin hair is a isn't in male mode but in feminine it makes wearing my wigs easier to wear. Every one tells me my eyes are my strongest point and they melt girls hearts. They are very blue and lashes are fairly long naturally. A minus is my slender butt not at all feminine. Why I usually wear a corset under neath. I suppose these are my faults for being feminine and my pros for the same. This is an interesting thread. Bet we all have varying but similar plus n minuses.

Nice legs which is essential for me as I am mad about tights/pantyhose. I have fair skin and don't have much hair on my legs as a result I very rarely shave them. I am blessed with naturally curly hair. I can't believe that I only began to appreciate this in recent years. Many women have remarked about how pretty my hair is and many women would die to have hair like mine. I have now embraced this as when my hair gets really curly it saves me having to buy a wig. On the minus side my hands are a little large although not huge, that's a real bone of contention for me.

I'm 5'7" so I've got that going for me.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

D
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    What do you have going for you that lends itself to your feminine side?

With me, it's a comfortable size. 5' 10" at 150 lbs. Size 12 dresses and size 11 shoes.
    Add makeup, wig and jewelry and, I blend in pretty good.

On the down side, big man hands at the end of long arms and broad shoulders.
    Sometimes I look like a lobster in disguise.
    Aging face that requires masonry skill to apply makeup.

But, I do have legs to die for. My Daughter told me that.

So, what's your plus and minus?
    Well, I would say most of mine that are minuses are pretty obvious! Lol

I'm 6'3" and 215 lbs... I do have muscles and broad shoulders as I'm a guy who just loves to dress in trashy lingerie - I don't identify as a woman. Plus, my dressing style is completely trashy and over-the-top and almost all of the clothes I have are for bedroom only- if I wore them out in public sight, I would quickly be arrested. I shave completely and I'm smooth all over, but I never tuck and all of my footwear is platform heels and boots- when I'm dressed, I'm about 7 feet tall. I say those as minuses because I know many on here want to be passable and feminine. While I understand that, I'm mainly trying to look as what I find sexual and arousing. I know it's kinky, loud, wild, and over the top, but I absolutely love it! I know I don't look like a woman when I'm fully dressed, but there have been many that have told me they were attracted to me and express their desire to be with me.

In terms of things that could pass as feminine, My face when completely done up is almost 90% passable. I still think the fact that it's attached to a 6'3" athletic body is the only reason why I'm not 100% passable. If it was head shots only and great makeup, I'm very passable. I also think my ass and legs look great when I'm fully dressed. Being that I am usually wearing very elaborate outfits and lingerie, while my body is tall and strong being a man, the curves are all in the right places when I have my corset, breast forms, hip and thigh padding, etc. on and I'm wearing a latex catsuit or gown. So i can dress like a woman and pass, but if I'm standing next to a guy, it's pretty obvious that I'm not. Still, I've learned the things to wear and where to stuff and where to tighten things to appear as femme as passible.
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 11-14-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Well listening to everybody I have to agree on my size 13w feet,even though I wear the same in women's. Huge hands that with nice nails,Polish and a few rings disguises them better. Also to much body hair that I keep removing every week.
    On the plus side I'm 6'2" plus size 22w. Most people I know like that cause their is alot more leg area which I'vebeen told I have great legs for a 60yr old, and my smile and personality. Of course I'm bald on top so I wear a wig, which is nice if I have a bad hair dayi justchange my wig lol