Thread: How to Hide you boobs

How to Hide you boobs

I am sure this has been asked before but I just can't find a thread. So here goes.
    I am finally getting small boobs and they are showing. I have resorted to wearing thicker and much looser shirt but you can still see them, especially when I am wearing T-Shirts.
    Is there way to hide them. Does anyone thinks wearing a tight sports bra would help? Any suggestions.

Anna

If you want to hide them don't do anything to promote growth.

I have about small A cup breasts and dark colored shirts work best for me, also I find that a sports bra does help some.

Banned Read only
    Wrap your torso in ace bandages.

Gold Member
    I an a big guy, and big guy's have "Man Boobs"
    So yes I wear a bra most of the time now.
    So let them see, It is just me, not something scary.
    rader

Sports bras do help, but they are uncomfortable and show under clothes. I like compression shirts under my shirts. You can get them at most sporting goods stores. They are vary comfortable and a smooth look.

Do not use ace bandages, they can have some lasting side effects, aSports bras will work, but depending on size you may have to use a binder, Underworks.com is a place to start

Wear black top.

I occasionaly wear a bra but am more concerned with hiding what appears to be a 9 month pregnancy.

Are you taking something to make them grow? If so why are you hiding them.... I have some big man boobs I'm proud of.
    Last edited by Jaylyn; 11-16-2015 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Banned Read only
    I would recommend a regime if exercise and portion control when you eat. If a man has "moobs" and does not have gynecomastia, he's carrying too much fat. It's simply not healthy. Take care of yourself.

I've come to accept my large breasts.. I love having them, and have given up trying to hide them in male mode. As others have said, if you have been trying to enlarge them, why hide? If not, if you enjoy them in some aspect of your life, then why not embrace or at least accept that you have boobs?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Top shelf in the closet. No one else is tall enuff to reach them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Reality Check
    Yes, I keep mine in the closet as well.

For the OP, why do you have boobs? Are you taking medications to make them grow or are they growing for some other reason? Have you checked with your doctor? There are compression undershirts for men with gynecomastia (female breasts in males). Search the Internet and you will find them. A bra is pretty obvious and bras are made to enhance the boobs, not hide them.

It depends. If you are on hormones and transitioning you will be required to live and work as a woman prior to surgery anyway.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene J View Post
    I have about small A cup breasts and dark colored shirts work best for me, also I find that a sports bra does help some.
    Wearing any kind of bra just draws attention to the fact that you have female breasts.

I wear thicker, heavier material shirts, and a blazer whenever I can. When swimming, I wear an all cotton scrub shirt, and if anyone asks, I just blame it on my fair skin and say I don't want to get a bad sunburn AGAIN. Combined with my hat with brims, zinc oxide on my nose, and umbrella to keep the sun away, that usually avoids any suspician.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I always use loose clothing to hide them.

T shirts just do not work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Crop tops. Like a stretchy sports bra but much lighter. Wear the right size and they do enhance a bit, like any bra. Wear one size too small, though, and it's a nice, gentle flattener. They will show a bit under lighter and thinner shirts, and people you hug will certainly feel it, but it looks very much like a bare-midriff sleeveless undershirt (aka wife-beater). At my age, and with nearly 40 years of dealing with my transgender nature on the front burner, I really don't care anymore. I only recall one comment from someone who noticed it, and he had been drinking. I'm prepared to say that, yes, I have gynecomastia and they get irritated if not supported. Or that a regular undershirt is too hot for summer days.

The only times I am braless are sleeping or chiropractor days (any bra leaves marks for hours). Otherwise, it's 38B bra, a crop top, or a stretchy camisole.

Here's a link to the ones I wear: http://www.hanes.com/onehanesplace/b...crop-top-23884

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I use all the things you mention. I have 36B's that seem to look more prominent in light colored T's. However, my family has gotten used to that and I don't shy away from light shirts on a hot summer day. Jogging bras are great for flattening my breasts as well as some body shapers but they can be warm on a hot day. I wear Flexees in the cooler weather under my scrubs to keep them down. Both these solutions also keep the bouncing down. In cooler weather I give them a break by wearing a comfortable bra under loose sweatshirts. Bras also help keep my breasts warmer in the winter since they tend to get cold easily with achey nipples without the extra protection.

Banned Read only
    I'm trying a compression shirt lately when I'm wearing anything that 'shows' and I wanna look all 'butch' but in a t-shirt...I just give up and put on a little makeup and a pair of skinny jeans 😉

Having large breasts since adolescence,42D, and havng to present as male in a male occupation, I found that women's shape wear is much more comfortable than the men's compression shirts,
    and does a great job of hiding the girls[recommend Body wrap, maidenform- buy a ize smaller than you would wear and they are hidden.

Flo