Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a wedding ring

a wedding ring

From a CD perspective, I'm wondering:

1. if you wear a wedding ring all the time
    2. if you wear one while out crossdressed but not while in male mode
    3. you take off your wedding ring while out crossdressed

4. for MtF - do you wear a ring on the wedding-ring finger (if appropriate or if anyway)?

I wonder if it's a useful preventative defense mechanism in terms of avoiding advances, or whether that is actually no deterrent at all outside of polite company. I'm curious because I'm thinking of getting one for myself for when out dressed.

thanks

Pamela
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Always where my wedding ring. It hasn't been off but one time for surgery in 38 years.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I wear my wedding ring 99% of the time, whether in male mode or female mode. It only comes off when operating machinery in which it might get caught. When in female mode it gets an "engagement ring" for company! The "engagement ring" is, unfortunately, "best imitation paste"!

My wedding ring never comes off.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wear an engagement ring and a band in girl mode.
    It has helped not getting hit on by guys.

1. I don't wear a wedding ring all the time in normal life - probably 50% of the time
    2. I always wear a faux wedding ring (and sometimes engagement bling) while out as my femme aspect
    3. I think Q2 answers this one...

4. You say MtF (aren't most of us...? ) but I suspect in that curious and almost spooky way I have of interpreting others miscommunicated meanings, you mean MtF TS...? But if not, where would you wear a wedding ring other than the wedding ring finger...? (And I don't mean rings that go through holes in the body... )

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I'm not married, but in a 25 year monogomous relationship, we don't have rings.
    I wear a faux engagement and wedding ring , just to fend off advances. Works most of the time

Sometimes I wear my ring and sometimes not. At work and when out I try for the majority. Same goes for girlie mode. But. Don't wear it all the time. At home. It's almost the first thing I take off once I walk through the door. Don't get me wrong. I like my ring. Heck I designed it myself and had it costume made. It is VERY masculine. Still I'm just not much of a ring person.

As a defense mechanism. No not really. I don't need one of those.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

@Katey, what an intuitive girl you are re m2f ts. :-)
    I was indeed also thinking of an engagement ring (probably paste or cubic z)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    @Katey, what an intuitive girl you are re m2f ts. :-)
    I tell fortunes too if you have a PayPal account...

Silver engagement rings with CZ and matching wedding rings can be had on Amazon for about a tenner a piece - gold will be about 10x that (my wife has a fetish for gold CZ engagement rings... )

They do complete the ensemble but I doubt they will deter the impassioned and persistent admirer... perhaps you could find a kryptonite one...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

When dressed in drab, I wear my male wedding ring. When enfemme, I wear an inexpensive engagement/wedding set. Some years ago enfemme I tried to put someone off by saying I was married, and he looked at my hand and said "where's your ring". It became important to get the rings to support my claim.

Wear my wedding ring 100% of the time in male mode. I have a faux wedding ring that I wear when dressed. I always wear a wedding ring.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

For about 7 years I did not wear one as i lost it. Then my wife complained and she gave me a super simple gold ring...when she learned about my gender dispirited and dressing she gave me the engagement part. ..never take either of them off

Gold Member
    I still wear my wedding ring; Even though she died about 2 1/2 years ago.
    Just can't seem to have the will to take it off.
    Rader

I'll answer these as of right now because before my physical decline it was a little different.
    1-no but a few years ago yes
    2-yes and in male mode not all the time due to occupational hazards
    3-no
    4-yes on the wedding-ring finger, a wedding set as a matter of fact

Not to ward off anything I just like and enjoy the rings and they are mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

1. if you wear a wedding ring all the time
    2. if you wear one while out crossdressed but not while in male mode
    3. you take off your wedding ring while out crossdressed

4. for MtF - do you wear a ring on the wedding-ring finger (if appropriate or if anyway)?
    1. Other than taking it off to clean it my ring stays on my finger all the time.
    2. See #1, I recently picked up a cheap engagement style ring for when out dressed just for the look.
    3. See #1
    4. they go on my left hand ring finger.
    Brandi

I have never worn a wedding ring in male mode. We had a single ring ceremony. When dressed as Lisa I have both a wedding ring and engagement ring which I wear.
    Please call me Lisa!

As far as my wedding ring in drab, yes I wear it all the time. Back when I worked out at sea with wire rope, rigging equipment and such things that could catch it and do damage, I would remove it, but as soon as we hit port it would go back on.
    When I first went out en fem I did take it off as it's a big mans ring and I didn't think it fit the look, but I felt weird and didn't like the idea so like many here I bought a pretty engagement/wedding set. It's really pretty and I'll often swap them out when I get home at night.
    As far as wearing it to warn off advances.....LOL have you seen me.... no one that's desperate.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

I do not wear my rings when working in the yard. I do wear the wedding ring and diamond engagement ring my wife bought me all other times.

I'm actually shopping for a nice matching set (wedding and engagement) for while I am dressed because my male ring doesn't really suit Samantha
    Samantha -x-

I wear a wedding ring and engagement ring 24/7, never had any one ask about it. Marshalynn

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I'm thinking of getting one for myself for when out dressed.
    Good heavens, can't you get Welshgirl to buy you one?? What are wives for?
    I used to have a short attention spa

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I wore my wedding ring the first couple of weeks after we got married then developed a rash on my ring finger. I had never been able to wear a wristwatch without one of those leather bands to go under it because it would make a rash on my arm so for years before I got a cell phone I carried a pocket watch. I would on occasions wear my wedding ring for short periods of time. My wife has been understanding about this, now married for 41 years.

I don't go out dressed and if I did I wouldn't have to worry about being hit on or anything anyway and honestly until I read this post I had never even though about that.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Reality Check
    I used to work with power tools and electricity so I didn't wear any jewelry. Once that stopped, my wife bought me a wedding ring and I wear it nearly all the time. I add a cheap engagement ring when I go out as Krisi. I don't bother around the house.

I have a matching wedding ring set. I wear the engagement ring on my left hand and the wedding band on my right hand. Folks can come to whatever conclusion they want.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning