Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a wedding ring

I do not wear my wedding ring at all now as it is one of those wide ones, and I hate it. As I have small hands anyway, I was thinking about getting an eternity ring, engagement ring and a wedding ring all in silver.
    The other day I was out lurking in Marks and Spencers and passed a cabinet with various rings on display. Having a good look around the cabinet, I noticed that they had just what I was looking for. I will also have a look in BHS as well just to see what they have to offer. But for around £36 for the three rings cannot be bad.
    Just have to wait for my `winter fuel allowance`to come through sometime this week and I shall be out spending.

Julie.

I promised my wife I would never take my ring off and I haven't and won't do. When I dress it stays on don't see any need to take it off. I'm not on the market, just a dude in a dress trying to blend in