Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do You Cope

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I feel very fortunate that I can and do dress as a mix everyday.
    All girl mode dressing happens frequently because its just how I feel that day.

As trite as it sounds, one way I have found to cope is to join this forum. From the wide range of experiences expressed in the posts it is clear that this community is very varied and has dramatically different experiences. However, when that does not work, it is also good to "window shop" on the internet!

Annamarie, i can relat a lot to you. I go to the libraries and spend a lot of time there on the internet, as i have no home internet. A few librarians are quite attractive, especially on, who wears dresses most of the time, ans laughs an awful lot. I kind of envy her social ease, in conversing, and laughing much, and being allowed to dress very stylish, and attractive, even though she is married. Some times, i cope by observing the women at the library, but , sometimes i feel so sad, to be a socially stunted, lonely, older low income unwanted male, socially stifled, observing the socially gifted females. Sometimes, i don't want to dress at all, and sometimes, i get the dressing fever. This forun helps, to know there are other guys out there with this thing we have.

Lots of Whiskey and lead bullet to bite on while I ride it out...kidding. I found that even doing little things like filing and buffing my nails helps a little.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

Look at fashion sites on line to see latest trends and underdress when I can.
    Information is not knowledge / Knowledge is not wisdom / Wisdom is not truth / Truth is not beauty / Beauty is not love / Love is not music / Music is the best - FZ (Except of course for Dressing)

If someone was to see my pinterest app on my phone and not know whose phone it is, they would certainly guess it would be a woman's phone hehe. Looking at pinterest, dresses, shoes, what have you. I shave my body, grow my nails out a bit, so there is something fem about me all the time.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I have it pretty easy to cope with my need to dress as me wife knows and even supports my dressing.
    Angie

I like looking at ladies fashion websites to look at cute dresses, skirts and shoes. It makes me feel very girly. Also love looking at hosiery websites like My Tights. The evening before a dressing session I look in my hosiery drawer to plan what pair of tights with my outfit.

Lately, I've been doing some shopping for a pink bedroom set to help bring out that inner girl.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Platinum Member
    Hi Rebecca, I cope by dressing for three to four hrs. every Morning and a couple hrs. a couple Evenings a week......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

In my younger years I use to cope by going through those large Sears, Wards, or Spegals catalogs. Now, in my older years, when quality fem time is scarce its the computer and the internet that help me cope. And of course underdressing with smooth legs and a fresh manicure/pedicure, always helps.