Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1252

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Good evening Bri and welcome to the group.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

thank you Leslie

I chose my name as I have liked it for a long time even before I started dressing, I have also known some very influential people in my life with this name. I must say though I do not dress to be feminine I dress because I enjoy how the clothes make me feel and the name just goes along with that part of my life, it kind of like an escape from the reality of life.

I agree, it's the feel of the clothes, it's all the options available. That's a lot of it, the options women have are endless, from toned down makeup to looking like a clown, from dressing down in long skirts and dresses to bodycon stuff. Us men have very few options which has always seemed so unfair. Why can't we be flamboyant if we feel that on a certain day.

At a few times in history we did. Even Mother Nature trys to make the Male more colorful. Partly to hide the nest.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I chose my name when I came to terms and acceptance. Being part native American and knowing the belief that the Raven is the bird that stole the light from the vacant darkness and gifted the world with light. It is a sacred bird that can fly between 2 worlds this world and the next. l fly between 2 worlds with the enlightenment that I've been gifted to understand this is who I a,m, who I have been, and who I will always be in this lifetime.🥰🫂

I chose Davina as my female name because it is close to my "real" name. I started cross dressing from a very young age and was given a multitude of female names (some of which were okay but others were not a very good fit for me). I have also been called by a variety of derogatory names by women while serving them as a submissive which is another story completely.

I chose Lucy as my name, i loved Xena warrior princess when i was younger and the actress who played her was Lucy Lawless that's how I chose my name.

I too loved the show and actress. Specially Linda Carter.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Chose the name Maxine because "Max" sounds close to "Matt" (or at least close enough for me to adjust without much difficulty should I ever start publicly going by it)

I chose Charlotte because I used to live there! I thought about names of women I've known, but I felt like I didn't want to use someone else's name. The thought made me feel like I would be trying to emulate someone else, but really I'm just discovering another side of me. And I've never known any other Charlottes!

It has been so long since I told how I came up with my name. I thought I might tell some of you newer members.

My name is in three parts. Leslie Mary Shy

• Leslie:
      Leslie is a name many people end up saying when they try to use a silent 'S' in my birth first name. Leslie, and similarity names, were used by school bullies since I was the smallest class member. I was the shortest person in many classes till I became 15, Then I grew painfully and awkwardly fast. I went from about 4' 6" to 6' 0" in just two years. so I turned the tables on them and accepted the name as my own.

• Mary:
      I took the name as a remembrance of a lover I had after my first wife of 36 years died of cancer. Mary was 6 years my Senior, and she died of a stroke. she was found dead by her phone trying to call me, my number was still on the phone display and on a note in her hand.

• Shy:
      I am basically a shy person. I hide my shyness by appearing to be a leader/extrovert so I can hide my sensitive areas about me. I still do.

So, now you know the story of my name.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 10-18-2023 at 11:57 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Leslie Mary Shy, thank you for sharing that story with us. I'm not sure if i ever read it before or not.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

My name is Andrea
    Why? It fits and feels right

Banned Read only
    My fraternal grandmother lived with us while I was still in school. Her name was Wilhelmina & my parents called her Minnie. My real name is Jack but I assumed that related fem names like Jackie would be too common. I was pleased to take on the x-dressing fem name of Minnie.

Kisses,

Minnie

I have not settled on a name yet. Samantha or Sam is a nice normal name but it didn't seem quite right. My Wii Mii name is Davina (a play on my real name David) and it's got some female attributes, for fun. But Davina doesn't really fit me either. A lot of this CD is about shedding the male BS so I'd be looking for a softer yet still strong name. A name evoking quiet strength. I'm reaching now!

I don't have a female name.I don't know why. I've never tried to name my feminine side. Is this normal?

you will in due time. The name will come to you, even if you use your male name. You will eventually develop a name for your fem side. It helps keep your thoughts, etc. UN-culttered.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

It's been really a while when I explained my name her so for all the new people coming, I think that my name is a beautiful story.
    When I came here I pick Vanessa. That was a name that fits me very well. It was the name of the first naked woman I saw in a movie. She was bisexual and I thought of myself as a bisexual.
    Time came when I began on HRT, my mind experienced huge changes, even in sexuality. Now Vanessa was a name that not longer would fit me because my sexuality, as a result of T-blockers, Estradiol running in my veins affecting my whole body, was very different. I stopped feeling that I was bisexual. More than that, I feel really bad with all the sexual experiences with men and no longer was interested in men but just women.

My name was David, my mom used to called me davichito, but my wife didn't like it sp would call me devito, then just Devi.

One day, when I started in full time dressed as a woman, I was an Uber driver, so a Lady, from India, ask me why my name in the Uber profile was of a man while me being a woman, an me introducing myself as Debbie. I explained her that I was transgender. She asked me, so How Do you write your name, Debbie or Devi? I ask her how do you now about Devi (I thought that was just a nickname wife would pick for me) she answer, Debbie is an American name but Devi is of the Indian Goddess. A beautiful woman that eats men, so men fear her.

That day I decide to be Devi.

In October 2020, the court decree that my gender was female and my name was Devi San Martin.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I don't really have a great story behind my name like some girls here. When I first started exploring more of my feminine side, I just chose Jennifer as a name that seemed close to being alright. It never seemed "right" but it was enough

Then I looked into Allison as a name and that didn't quite seem right either. I never used it beyond a couple scenarios.

Then, after exploring more here, I realized I needed a better name than I had and I chose Natalie. No real reason behind it other than it being somewhat unique since I didn't know any Natalies.

My partner really allowed Natalie to blossom and I wanted to find a name that really felt right and one that felt right to my partner. Especially prior to going out en femme for the first time. So we sat down and went through a bunch of different names in case there was something better than Natalie. And, throughout most of that process, "Natalie" kept coming up as a good name. So, that is what we settled on.

I do like that I had a good name picked out earlier but I like this name even more now because my partner was involved in choosing the name which makes it even more special. And finalizing it that way just makes it feel even more "me"which is wonderful.

I guess I don't really have a "female" name. IDK, perhaps it has something to do with my psychology but even though I aim to present as female looking as possible, and might even adopt a sassier personality doing so, I never feel like I'm not a man. I still feel like normal "me" just dressed up all fancy, which is why I think I'm hesitant to give myself a femme name proper. Hence my "interesting" profile name, Snide_Lobster, perhaps I've just got more than one screw loose. The few times I've been out and about, I still introduce myself as either my masculine name or "Snide". One young lady I met on my last outing wasn't satisfied with that and elected to name me Sapphire (I was wearing my blue dress at the time). Not sure how I feel about that one, but who knows, maybe it'll stick.

Sapphire fits you.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Hi

First post, a little nervous.

My female name is Lilith Abeko.

Lilith always sounded like a beautiful name. Also the whole succubus thing sounded hot for my fantasies of being a party gal.

Abeko was another name for Lilith, hence the surname.

I also go by Lil for short.

Wanted a really feminine and sexy name...and I knew a very feminine, sexy girl a while ago named Janine, so I went for that one.

I like Lil also.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this: