Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Skirt Enthusiast Michelle Cheli's Avatar
    Some of us chose the female version of our male name, others were influenced by people in their lives. Me, the former....in a way. I always liked the name Michael and sometimes wish that had been my name. So Michael became Michelle!

elle....French for she....thought it was fitting

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Michelle is a very pretty name and so are you Michelle

Chanel Hilton 👑

Janet! My Grandmother's name.

At first I thought it good to use names of Goddesses and for a while it was Diana. When I came more out I thought it confusing for others and so went with just putting the bie onto Rob

Aspiring Member
    Abby is my nickname as a guy. It comes from the Mel Brooks movie, Young Frankenstein.

Growing up I had the privilege of knowing two young women named Megan. One I knew when I was in high school and the other when I was in college. I had serious crushes on both of them but I never had the confidence to ask either one of them out. I am sure it was all for the best. Both of these women were beautiful and were two of the kindest, outgoing and confident women I have ever known. Even though they were way out of my league they always found a way to make this nerdy guy feel special. When I was thinking of a name to call myself, I wanted to select a name that held some meaning to me. The name Megan reminded me of these two women and if I was going to be a woman, I would hope that I could be like them.

SJW and Proud of It! Christina D's Avatar
    Christina is just the feminized form of my middle name (Christopher). As for the "D," I was supposed to be named David after my grandfather who died when my mother was about 9, but my father had other plans. Anyway, if I ever give a full name, I go by Christina David.

Coming from a Mexican family, we loved watching Telenovelas on week nights. One character that popped out to me was named Raquel. Really liked how Raquel sounded, so I decided to take that as my name.

As for Atwell, I took that from the actress Hailey Atwell. Such a beauty, and a great taste in fashion.

As my old male name didn't have a feminine counterpart, I had to work out on a new one.

And so, Anna was the perfect name for me.
    It is very beautiful and starts with the same letter of my old male name.

And as I work on international environments, it works great as in almost every country of the world my name is pronounced easily and pretty much the same way.

Tonight my wife was ordering dinner on the phone and said the woman's name out loud. Jokingly, and to keep my recent coming out as CD light and playful, I said "oh, I thought you were calling me Erica". My wife replied, a little sarcastically, "I thought you were Julie". I said you don't like that name? She said it's just not how you want to think about your husband. I said it's just another part of who I am. The coming out continues. Slow but steady progress. Julie

I chose this name because of a girl I met online years ago. She even sent me her own panties. She left a huge impression on me, so this is my tribute to her.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle.J View Post
    I found out that Michelle would have been my name if I had been born a girl.
    Mine was going to be Iolanthe

Not much originality to my choice, I feminized my birth name, Stephen, however my feminine side comes from within my masculine body so Stephanie fits.

I honestly don't remember why I chose the name Crystal, there is no female counterpart for my birth name, I may have subconsciously chosen it because it's the closest name possible (my parents named me Craig) so the Cr is at least the same. My chosen last name, Matthews is my middle name. My mom always joked that she chose middle names for my brother and I because they would be easy to use as a last name if we ever wanted a stage name if we became famous and didn't want to sound so Jewish. Ironically, my first "girlfriend" (I use quotations because it was 4th grade so it's not like we had an actual relationship) was named Crystal. Not sure if that somehow influenced anything.

I chose Jezika because it's a play on my male name, sexy and exotic just like Jezika when she's out and about.

My wife knows and calls me Stevie all the time. In fact a lot of our friends who have no idea I'm a CD call me Stevie. However I've used Pamela and Susan but have now settled on Steph.

Many years ago, after deciding that my female persona should have a real identity, I chose the name of a very dear friend of mine. She was very supportive of my feminine desires.

Initially a female friend of mine who used to practice her makeup skills on me called me "Mona Lisa" as a nickname years ago (circa 2005-2007). Between that and imagining my female side as akin to Marissa Tomei's character in My Cousin Vinny (Mona Lisa Vito), and thats the source in a nutshell.

Junior Member Samantha Sometimes's Avatar
    I hadn't thought about it until I had to come up with my name for this site! Samantha is so beautiful to me so fem. it just came to me and now I absolutely love it!

My male name starts with M, and Meredith is a pretty name. I have a nice and attractive female friend in my Pilates class by the same name, which helps

I chose Michelle because I so admired a woman at work with such class and style with a touch of sexiness and flirtatiousness. She had a radiant smile and a really cute behind too ; ) I knew that's exactly the type of woman I wanted to be. As for my last name Tempel, I took that from my first avatar in Secondlife - a highly addicting online game that lets you be whoever you want in a virtual reality world.

Hi newbie here
    I would have been called Megan if I was born a girl but my gf knows about my dressing an that's her sisters name so she came up with Jodie as my male name is joel but she soon was put off the idea when she realised I had an old Gf called Jodie so after some discussion we agreed on Kayla and I love it x

My female name is Tara. It was the first name to pop into my head that shared the same first initial as my boy name. It also happens to have the same number of letters, so that is cool. I haven't decided if I am going to go the distance and come up with a last name. If I was born a girl, I would have been named Katie Lynn, but that is too close to Caitlin Jenner for me. Perhaps Tara Lynn would be a good name.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    My wife had the idea of adding dra to ken and you have Kendra. I loved it, in drab she calls me Kenny and dressed she calls me Kendra

Sasha is derived from my first name. It is a name that started out long ago as a male name but these days it is more often associated with the female gender than male. It is in fact quite useful as I can order stuff on-line and if I don't use a title no one is any the wiser.

Some years ago I joined another forum (music related) and initially everyone on there thought I was a female.