Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Innocuous car

Platinum Member
    Hi Rockhyde, How about a white van with orange ladders on the top rack......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My old Honda Del Sol had a big ol exhaust on it, very loud and very recognizable haha. Once that Del Sol was lost, I got another one. Now, I'm the "drives a red Del Sol" guy in my area(doesn't help I go to car meets). So driving and dressing isn't an option for me!
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

Aspiring Member
    A generic vehicle would be in the best interests of the so-called 'tactical crossdresser', as it'd form part of the camouflage. I've only given thought to this, way after owning the 3rd most generic car (a Nissan) in this city. Driving and dressing is also a massive no go for me mostly because of police issues.

Unfortunately I have a very distinct and attention attracting car. For some reason it never occurred to me that it would attract so much attention when I bought it. So if anyone saw a chick driving it, and knew me, the jig would definitely be up. That said, I have still driven it while dressed. I didn't really care. I have been thinking about getting another, less conspicuous, car to commute with and I have definitely had my eye on some more common female models to solve this problem.

Silver Member
    Trucks aren't a problem in many parts of the country.

Many years ago I had a very splashy sports car that was lower than most domestic cars. It was summer time and hot so I flipped off my wig between towns. As I was driving through the next town I didn't put it back on. Being hot I had pulled my dark skirt up and my pretty yellow lace slip was sticking out. As I was making a curve on the inside I noticed that all the occupants in the car to the right were straining to look at me. It took me a split second to yank the skirt down and drop back so they were not next to me. After I did that I realized no one in that town had any idea who I was, but I bet they talked about it for awhile.

Banned Read only
    As I think about it, if you're way over the top (like Bently, Ferrari, or ridiculously jacked up 4x4) and you're seen driving it en femme you might be taken for 'his' mistress? Yikes, awkward...

Wife: OMG, the neighbors told me your a cross dresser, that's like sooo icky! 😠
    You: Heck no, that was just my girlfriend borrowing my truck! 😉
    Wife: Phew, that's a relief! ☺

Is anyone else here like me in that you've actually owned a conversion van? I know many hear that and "free candy and hugs" comes to mind! Lol

When I went out for my femme walks, it was always stressful for me to try to find a way to sneak from my front door to my car without neighbors seeing me dressed. I could only do that if it was around 3am on a weekday... That didn't mix well with a regular 9-5 work schedule. The alternative was being partially underdressed and wearing baggy hoodies and sweatpants with my femme clothes underneath and having a duffle bag packed full with my forms, wig, boots, etc in it getting smashed together, scratched, etc... Doing that got me from my house to my car no problem, but then I was always trying to finish getting dressed within the confines of my cramped car and trying to put makeup and a wig on and styling it using only the dome light and the vanity mirror in the pull down visor. My other car at the time was a 2 seat sports car. Very cramped, very tight, not pleasant for getting dressed in.

I don't have the it anymore, but I actually bought a nice used conversion van for 3000 dollars awhile back as a 2nd vehicle. Of course, I used it for camping, tailgating, etc. But, after seeing the interior, the very first thing that popped into my head was how fantastic it would be for when I dressed! It was cheap... It didn't stand out.... There was an incredible amount of room on the inside! Yes, conversion vans have lots of windows, but they all have actual blinds or curtains that close completely and block all visibility! I found a place online that made pull curtains for the front windshields of RVs that slid around to cover the windshield and the driver and passenger side windows. Once those were closed, not only were there are countless dome and reading lights that you could turn on, but there was also mood lighting along the footwells, floorboard, and all across the ceiling all around! When they were all on, it was lit up like Times Square! I could also turn on the custom stereo set up in the back and play music while I got ready. It even had a small tv. I could've watched a movie while I was getting ready, but it was a VHS lol. It was an old van- what can I say?

It's not like I could stand up or anything, but it was significantly easier to dress and style myself. With all of the extra space, I was able to bring along a nice sized mirror and much more makeup, shoes, wigs, etc. In fact, I ended up using it as the place I kept many of my femme clothes and supplies most of the time. Especially if I was going to have company in town. It had 2 captains chairs and a large bench seat in the back that also folded down flat into a bed or it could be taken out completely. Regardless, I felt like I was in the center of a football stadium compared to getting dressed and ready in my little sports car.

I ended up moving with work and the place I was moving to only had a 1 car garage. I was fine parking it outside as it was just a second car for fun, but there was a rash of car break-ins that happened steadily for a few weeks and I got tired of not being able to store my clothes in it the way I used to for fear of it getting stolen. I ended up having to take them to and from the car each and every time I wanted to go out. I could just imagine the police calling me to tell me they found my car only to find panties, bras, heels, etc.. Strewn about all over.

I kept it for a few more months, as the lack of storage wasn't a deal breaker, but then it started to have some engine trouble so I ended up selling it. Still, I had it for well over 2 years and I can tell you that it was some of the best money I've ever spent. Obviously, on here, I've focused on how much easier and more fun it made my dressing, but it was also a blast when I used it to go camping, fishing, hiking, skiing, tailgating,etc... When you've car camped as long as I have, trying to fit everything you'll need and a couple of dogs inside a small car, the space in that van was amazing. It was great to beagle to take 5 or 6 of us to a football game and still have mouth room to easily pack a couple of coolers filled with beer, a grill, and plenty of food for tailgating.

At any rate, if anyone here has the extra cash and space for one and gets the chance to pick a nice used one up, I highly recommend it.

I dive a VW camper van and regularly do a 400mile round trip, it's fantastic for getting dressed in, I've had it for 5 years and it's a keeper for sure

A generic beige Malibu for me.

I have looked at other car going down the road and at stops, I can't see most of the drivers to tell if the are m or f. Tinted window these days make it almost impossible. My normal every day driver is an Alfa sedan, the only other one in my town is my wife's. I figure that most people don't know who owns that car that we don't know the name of.

Hugs, Bria

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    2 instantly recognisable bikes and a Toyota panel van. For Rachelle mode I use my wifes merc station wagon.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I and my SO only have pickups. Mine is a dodge ram 4x4 diesel and a totota highlux 4x4 pickup. She has a gmc and we usually go out in that or the ram. My ram has a pipe carrier over the bed and the pipes are quite noticeable. But so what. The windows are dark and the truck is high so they only see you when you get out.
    Part Time Girl

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Use to have a 2 seat Mazda Miata. Suitable for both guy and gal expressions. Needed more room, so currently drive an Infinity Coupe AWD. Think that it works for both guys and gals, as well. My other ride is a Jeep Cherokee 4x4, lifted, bigger tires, HD accessories. Do not drive that one dressed. Would be afraid to tear my stockings, plus no way to climb in gracefully while wearing a mini skirt!

Mine is a 2009 yellow Mini Cooper the other one is a2015 HD soft tail slim