Thread: hugs

hugs

For the past year I have been getting hugs from all most all the women I meet, friends, family and lady's I have just met. I have been on HRT for 20 months, my skin has soften a lot, my breast have grown a lot, my body odor has changed completely. I was wondering if any one else has noticed this about the hugs. Maybe I give off some sort of female signal. I love it but, trying to figure this out, never got all the hugs before. Marshalynn

Aspiring Member
    Nope, haven't noticed any difference there at all.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    A number of friends now greet me with a hug but not everybody.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

slight increase in hugs and kisses... i know two guys that make it a point to greet me with a kiss.....................ON THE LIPS>......they like smooch me... that certainly didn't happen before...

i feel the urge to hug people sometimes that feels like it comes out of the blue... i don't think i ever had that before...
    I am real

What Me Worry
    I have noticed a change since starting to transition. I was never much for physical contact but now it feels so good to hug people even if I just met them.
    To Dream The Impossible Dream.
    Full Time 10/1/2012

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Just comes natural for me. But I'm sappy that way...
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

My family didn't hug much, so I was uncomfortable hugging for a long time. Slowly I turned into a hugger and now like to be hugged. One of my best friends, and a co-worker, will come up to me quite often and hug me, saying, "You looked like you needed it." I usually do.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Hugs make everything better.

I have always liked to hug, just seems to be more acceptable as a woman???
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Gold Member
    I was raised conservative and always allowed a personal space on everyone. But since transitioning, I have become the serial hugger I always hid. I do ask if it is okay as some people really do have personal space issues. I have had only one turn a hug down. Kisses are different. My head still works that I kiss my wife and no one else. I do have one female friend who is a lip kisser and that took me by surprise the first time. But it is all good now as it is a regular thing.

Aspiring Member
    On a slight tangent, I was pleasantly surprised when five years ago I came out to my mother in law. It was the first time she ever hugged me.

I have been on HRT for over 4 years. I have a more feminine face, breasts, softer skin, and I no longer have the masculine scent. Having said that I still have my deep bass voice when I speak and sing.

Nonetheless, I notice women are far more friendly to me than before the HRT, and more women hug me than before.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him