Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What ends up cutting out your crossdressing?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hockey and family are number 1 and 2.
    Pucking puckhead.

For me it's work (because that supplies the money for everything else)
    But, with my occupation, extra hours mean $$$$. So I don't have to kill myself just to keep a paycheck coming in.
    CD'ing takes a backseat when serious lifeshit crashes in, which it will do. As I age these occasional hurdles are easier to navigate.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

My mood drives my dressing more than anything. Now I simply have to determine what drives my mood(s).

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Since my wife (who knew) passed away I've come out to my adult kids and started counseling. I have a lodger staying with me now, I've told him about my dressing and he claims to be okay with it (he already knew since he is best friend to one of my kids and almost family). I haven't dressed with him around, yet, but that is coming to an end soon. Grandkids don't know and until their parents feel they are ready I'll be holding back if I think they will be around. The neighbors may or may not have seen me, I'm not really caring now and some of my oldest friends have yet to be told, so anything involving them will be in guy mode. Basically I'm in that space where if I'm given enough rope, I'll hang myself one of these days, because I really would prefer to explore my feminine side much more often than I have so far. It's looking like just a matter of time before I say "not much" is keeping me from wearing what I want.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Well, Roxy and work in that order, and recently the other thing that has been cutting in to dressing has been the medical problems I'm having with the C3-C6 vertebrae in my neck plus the herniated disc in between C5 and C6. The pain is pretty constant and it's depressing. I really don't feel like dressing when I'm miserable.

Recently the docs have given me a transdermal patch with medication in it to help control the pain. It doesn't eliminate it, but it does reduce it to a more bearable level. I've actually got a few things on today for the first time in weeks and weeks.

~Melissa
    ~Linebacker Melissa

I am an underdresser so pretty much every day when I really get stressed that's when the HD comes out a lot more and I really rack up some miles