Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enjoying the girl within. Being transgendered is a blessing. I am Born this way. :)

Enjoying the girl within. Being transgendered is a blessing. I am Born this way. :)

How many of you enjoy being cd or transgendered? There were times it was difficult. But if there was a pill to take my feelings of wanting to be fem and a girl. I would run the other way. I feel so special so blessed.I wonder every once and a while if I should have been a GG. My gender disphoria is very strong, But I love who I am. A male that is way over the girl side of the gender line. I have felt these feelings since I was very young. I feel blessed, that this is who I was meant to be.If the afterlife is living as true spirit or being. I know I will be more female than male. I was born this way. To steal a song lyric.LOL. I feel very blessed.
    Sarah

I hear ya. Whether I am TG or really just a CD, the moment I move out of my folks' house next summer is the moment I will really embrace the girl within me. I'm already doing a lot of online shopping to plan my wardrobe and I am definitely making plans for a pink bedding set now that I am not repressing this side any longer. Now it is just a matter of finding that SO who will accept me for who I am.
    Last edited by MissDanielle; 11-19-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Sarah I like you truly enjoy being CD / Trans, however it is more difficult when you are late in life coming out ...........even though personally I have never felt 100 percent male ever, I just waited a long time to accept that part of me.

I know I can't rollback the hands of time, but I do plan to enjoy every moment I can being my girly self to extent that I can.

The key words in your post are "I was born this way" and I agree with you.

Someday we will be more understood by society, but until then we just have to live our life and educate those around us that we are real people with real feelings too.
    Last edited by Lauri K; 11-19-2015 at 04:45 PM.

Aspiring Member
    You are right of course there's no better life for.us. being transgender. I also new at a early age that I was different. It's. Bred into you from the start. Its a hard road to travel without the support of family and friends. Which I had none. However we make it through and I wouldn't change it for love or money.as you say " it's who we are" and I love it. That was an excellent post Sarah.

Born That way! You are right Sarah. As someone who is now in her senior years I can tell you the feelings don't go away either . I think they just become stronger.

I Really feel the same way, I'm totally excited that I can enjoy life at my terms.

I have noticed they have been getting stronger. I am in my 40's. I cherish them and feel blessed as they grow.I wish for the day when people accept gender is in the heart and soul. Not a body part.
    Sarah

Absolutely blessed.
    It's not easy (natural, yes), but few things worthwhile are.
    Science has shown TG people tend to use more of their brains and in a more balanced manner than the general population.
    I think we're like SUV 's , not a car, not a truck, but the best of both.
    I also feel I was born this way, and proud of it !
    Last edited by Jacqueline StGermain; 11-19-2015 at 07:34 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Being this way is the best of both worlds for me.
    So happy I figured it all out and not afraid to be myself.

I also really enjoy the experience of being able to experience being female. I enjoy crossdressing alot. I just wish I could find someone to share this with
    Amanda

Banned Read only
    Me too! I love the fact I love being girly, it's just easier?

@Amanda I get what you mean hon but you still have all of us! ☺

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I think it's terrific to be trans! I'm sure you've heard men say something to the effect, "I'll never understand women!". Well, that's really too bad because the feminine side of things is so rich! We really have the best of both worlds!

It is great to be a trans and and male and female. The female side is very nice and is becoming more present for me. It has given me a lot of creative thinking and I have put that to use. I have always wondered if I should ave been a girl. But raised as a man was a good thing. Being able to present my feminine side is fantastic.
    Part Time Girl

Definitely feel blessed to be born this way. Mind you it can make life a little more difficult and add some stress but, the greatest things in life don't always come easy.

I absolutely agree. Our lives are so much richer being able to experience life as both genders. It's so satisfying to get dressed up, whether I go anywhere or not.

I too have felt that way since the beginning. I think too that we make better partners because,we can empathize with a woman's issues and our feminine side ameliorates the macho male crap that can make a woman's life miserable.

Banned Read only
    Sarah,
    Accepting we are born this way is a great step forward, it's not an excuse for what we do it's part of the reason.
    The other important issue is accepting that's it's for life, it didn't come home to me until I joined the forum, seeing members older than me still happily CDing.
    I know I'm on the edge of TG/TS my counsellor pointed that on when explaining my dreams and my early CDing experiences. I now feel blessed by nature's quirk but my wife still won't fully see it in those terms ,although she does admit now I am part woman. I guess she will find that hard because she says she's not a lesbian.

Silver Member
    I wanted to write a sarcastic reply but thought better of it.

It is not something I ever accepted very well, and don't know that i ever can.
    What I really feel about my trans experience is that I am just about done. I'm tired.

Sarah,
    I took the disability and turned it into a positive years ago.

I do enjoy life.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It took me a long time to be honest with myself and acknowledge that I was not a CD (nothing wrong with that by the way) but trans. Since then my feminine side has become so much stronger and incredibly liberating. Others may not accept us be we can accept ourselves and move forward.

Since accepting who I am for what I am and coming out to a select group of friends as either trans or CD, I've had better conservations with some of my friends about clothing. Years ago, that would have never happened!
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

It is so wonderful to read the responces.I just feel very blessed I feel like a girl and enjoy the rich experience it gives me.I am only hopeful these feelings will continue and get stronger. I love feeling pretty,feeling beautiful,emotional and caring.
    Sarah

in truth i took way too long to accept and learn, but i am a man with a Womens soul, just wish others could know how really fortunate it is to be born this way....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I couldn't agree more! I just wish I had accepted the truth sooner. It would have saved me a lot of heartache in my early years.

Two years ago I accepted that this is who I am and have fully embraced my feminine me. It has been an amazing 2 years and I have never been happier. My feminine desires grow stronger every day!

Maybe it feels like a blessing being TG, but it feels like a curse being TS!
    I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Being truly female internally whilst ravaged by Testosterone and growing up as a man has tortured my soul, despite living full-time I'm not sure the mental damage can ever heal.

Be thankful you enjoy expressing your femininity, rather than actually having a female identity.