Thread: You can do it

You can do it

I never thought I would be at this point. Walking in a busy mall, stopping at the MAC counter for a touch up, and finally a nice dinner at Chilli's (ok not the greatest but it was on the way home). My point here? If you have no desire to go out fine. But if your afraid, nervous just be patient. I just wanted to give some encouragement to all those who, like me many years ago, never thought we would have the courage to present ourselves to the world.

Banned Read only
    Amen!

Take your time. It may happen, it may not. But don't force it.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Angela your so right once you get to where you can go out and enjoy it it just starts to become natural.
    You can enjoy it so much more. I mean I still wonder if someone reads me but I try and just be myself and that usually works.
    Sounds like a great day

Banned Read only
    Thank you for the encouraging post Angela!

I definitely need encouragement at this point. I feel I have been taking extremely large steps lately

Hell-o Angela,
    Great to hear your patience has payed off. Sounds like a great day out (even with the Chilles dinner)
    For those on the fence,(not looking for their cat) find a friend to go out with.
    It's so much easier if you have someone along with you.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

When faced with new challenges, "You can do it" has been a great war cry for me.

Going out for the first time dressed is similar to standing on a five metre diving board for the first time.

Yes, just do it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMarianne View Post
    I definitely need encouragement at this point. I feel I have been taking extremely large steps lately
    Marianne - remember you're a girlie - you take SMALL steps - and wiggle that ass! It's so much easier than we all think it's going to be. The world just doesn't care - you're an actress...go play the role and enjoy it.

Michelle
    xxx