Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you do when dressed?

For me, dressing is just for sexual gratification. Aside from that, about the only other thing I do when dressed is shopping for more femme clothes online.

I live my life and enjoy dressing as well as the other aspects of my life.

I typically go out shopping, bar, wine bar, or club.

Responding to the OP, who I understood it as referring to those of us who don't venture out dressed...

I unfortunately just waste the day while dressed. Oh, I might do a little housework, or small tasks, but mostly it's just sitting around enjoying the clothes and how they make me feel. Maybe take a few pictures, and I spend way too much time on forums like this one, and almost always at the end of the day I wish I had done or accomplished something. Kind of wasting the day, so to speak, as not much gets done, but I'm dressed, and that always counts as a positive.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

I usually do my laundry and the dishes (which I normally hate) when dressed at home. I must have my heels on though!

Grade papers, write papers, clean, do laundry, fold clothes, cook (big portions- to use as lunches & such for the rest of the week. Also home improvement (mostly inside, obviously... mostly), fixing tools or equipment, even work on or clean the not-to-be-mentionable subject. Sewing- repairs or hemming for the family, modifications and playing around for me. If the pooch needs bath (shower), I'll turn the heat up a few degrees and switch into a bikini or one piece..., and of course play on the computer. Occasionally, if a telemarketer calls and i get a human, I'll give a female name and see if I can pull off a decent female voice... funny how the connection always seems to get cut off right before I'm giving out any real money or info...

Oh yes- also: Take a nap. There is something quite wonderful about taking a nap when dressed up- perhaps a nap before an exciting evening, or a rest after an event but before the ball.

Doing things while dressed makes them more fun, I'm less likely to put them off (I have a Master's degree on Procrastination... )

Last edited by Krististeph; 12-03-2015 at 05:32 AM.

I like to relax and unwind, I am a more of a lady of luxury as I don't really like doing house work en-femme I hate the thought of getting my clothes messy
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

I agree with you Nicole. I like to sit and relax with some wine and a fashion magazine.

Sometimes I get out to parties and socials. Not as often as I would like but it's something. The rest of the time I enjoy dressing at home just because I like how it makes me feel and I enjoy the look. It's fun.

I like to walk the streets in LGBT neighborhoods, go to gay bars or any place cd friendly. I don't care if I pass, i just do it and always have fun.

I am with you Nicole. Love to be luxurious and really dress up provocatively.

The mundane house cleaning and chores. This is what I think brought my wife around, I would clean the bathrooms and do the ironing dressed up and that means she wouldn't have to. She wouldn't anyway but this saves an arguement about spending money on a maid.

I enjoy reading and watching tv

I really enjoy strutting around dressed I am a master mechanic and at times despite the risk I will in full dress mini skirt thigh highs and boots get down and dirty and go to work when I know no one else will be there and fix customers cars I get so much done if they only knew and I guess the thought of being caught is a bit exciting I dont know who would be more uncomfortable me or them seeing me all, sexy as can be