Thread: Sad news

Sad news

I have just found out the pub I go to for GNO will shutting there doors at years end. Bouncing Bomb will be continuing until such time. What a great place this is, Jenny the bartender is just wonderful, great pub style food and cocktails. The BB usually hold 2 GNO events per month. Check out there Facebook page, Bouncing Bomb Alternative. For any girls here that have always wish to get out, well here's your chance. Don't be shy. Next event is Sat NOV 28 . Check out up coming events, location and times on Facebook .

I feel your pain. I went out a lot, but I wanted to go IN. Years ago, on my last night vacationing in Florida, I found a tg-friendly club. Had a great time. The next year I went back three times. The next year I was disappointed to learn that the club had closed for good.