Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I / Should You ???

Banned Read only
    Too bad we had some party poopers that didn't make it 100%, at last count 986,285 CDers were wearing panties today. There was a news flash on all the major news networks that their was a run on panties in all the major department stores by CDers, they were selling out and their weren't enough panties left for their female customers and were having to turn them away. Move over ladies, we're starting to acquire some of your real estate.

I wear them every day. Finally decided to just grab what i grab in the mornings. Sometimes black. Maybe gray, pink, blue, purple, who knows. After the day i had today, i don't have a clue what color they were today. Sorry i was late in this post.
    Gosh what a day, calgon take me away.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

I wear panties everyday
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Wearing my Victoria Secret boy short design, so sexy and comfortable.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Always have, and always will. Why should today be different?

Always, even did the ER thing with them on.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I'm in for today dont know what colour but will be wearing some, may even wear a bra when walking the dog later?

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I guess me going commando today doesn't count for it or against it???
    Awfully hard to tuck when going commando, innit? Unless you're wearing really tight jeans...

Myself, I think that I have some male underwear that I kept "just in case," but I have no idea of where to find them. Going to the ER en femme no longer carries fear for me since "trangender" is on my medical record, along with my preferred name.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sorry, Deebra. Nothing against u. I just don't have a pantie fetish.

But, seems like nearly EVERYONE ELSE here does!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    Everyone from emergency to x-ray had to have known, but not a word was said.
    Ohhhhh, they won't say it to your face. But you'd probably be mortified at the discussion that goes on when they think you can't hear them. You'd be surprised at the attitudes towards transgendered people that all those people with masters and doctorate degrees have, and it's not pretty. I'm certainly not saying they're all like that, but at least half of the ones I've come across get the giggles whenever they find a TS or TG person in thier patient list. It's not malevolent, but it's certainly not kind. We're still considered somewhat of a joke to much of the rest of the rest of the 'civilized' world, and that includes medical people. Outside the civilized world? They like to kill us. Always remember where you are, and the associated risks. Stay safe.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Every day since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by kittie60 View Post
    Yup. I have everyday for the last 25 years. Don't leave home without them
    Pretty much the same here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

It is everyday for me so I'm in.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I actually did have a heart attack in September and when I got to the hospital I flat lined on the table. I had pink polish on my toes and was wearing purple panties, but I didn't care what they thought because I was dead for a short time anyway. I was in for something else last year and the nurse told me my toes looked better than hers and laughed, so we had a nice chat about cding and got along fine.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    In them 99% of the time, and LIKE it!

Reality Check
    I wear panties every day unless I have a doctor's appointment. After a few months, they are just "underwear". I don't walk around all day conscious that I'm wearing panties.

I’m in ! I shop clearance racks, and discount stores, so the cost can be less than boxers or tidy whites anyways. I do keep some men’s underwear around for certain occasions (like doing plumbing work). And like Krisi, I am not conscious of wearing panties. I am conscious that I am wearing heels however… “do those come in an 11?”

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Sorry, Deebra. Nothing against u. I just don't have a pantie fetish.

But, seems like nearly EVERYONE ELSE here does!
    I am with you Sherry.....they serve a purpose...thats about it....

Banned Read only
    I just got out of bed and changed from my Vanity Fair white nylon briefs into guy underwear. I guess I'll have to change but I'm going to break the roll on here and slip into a Velrose split slip that has a twenty inch length. Although not a panty it does offer a lot more sensual feelings than just a nylon brief panty. Any objections?

everyday the only way it what makes me feel good

Yes, i wear nylon panties daily, usually, but not always, in black. I have done so since the '90s. Like Anna Kate, i own male underwear for trips to the doctor, an agreement with my wife.

It's panties every day. It's not a decision anymore, just normal. Also painted toenails everyday. I do keep one set of guy undies just in case of a Dr's visit. Love being a girl!

That's all I have
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I always wear a thong. Sometimes a male CD gaff thong but usually female microfiber thong.

To add to the list I have worn panties every day for so many years I have forgotten when I last wore a pair of men's underwear.
    Panties all the way even when going to see the Doctor.
    A girl has to do what a girl has to do to be happy.

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.