Thread: 15months into this thing called transition, 14mo HRT, never been happier!

15months into this thing called transition, 14mo HRT, never been happier!

20 months ago and then today.

https://imgur.com/a/I4X34

Back then I was a hurting soul, filled with ever-increasing depression, emotional numbness, purposelessness, low-level anger that came out to others as sarcasm. Not a fun way to live.

Now, no more emotional hurt...levelness...that's called happiness I think...depression totally gone, filled with purpose and compassion and hardly desire a drink any longer.

Amazing what happens when a person faces that dire moment in life and finally 'chooses' to live and be the best person they can. Even if they look different.

This is the hardest journey of my life, but now that I've found levelness/happiness, I'm not trading it for nothing.
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Congratulations. Definitely a different look, and honestly both are good ones. Good luck on all the rest going into the future.

levelness is a cool word.... i used the word peace...

feeling happy is an especially great feeling when it feels "real"...
    I am real

peace is a good word as well, I like that word.

a year and a half ago I was so scared to ever admit who I was, now I can't wait to completely shed the old me. Funny how that works
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Isn't it wonderful how complete honesty can be so totally liberating.

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Damn straight we aren't mistakes. Sometimes it just takes us a while to catch on.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 11-24-2015 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Any mention of religion is apt to spark a war
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Isn't it wonderful how complete honesty can be so totally liberating.
    Wait, what?

Does this mean you have news? :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer-GWN View Post
    Damn straight we aren't mistakes. Sometimes it just takes us a while to catch on.
    Even with a baseball bat getting strategically placed across our skulls.....

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Wait, what?

Does this mean you have news? :-)
    <snicker>

Authenticity! It is calming. It is soothing. It is us, nothing more and nothing less.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 11-24-2015 at 03:53 AM. Reason: quote had changed

Good for you Monica ! Yes, I feel and peace and more connected with the world more than ever....It's great isn't it?!?!?

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonicaJean View Post
    peace is a good word as well, I like that word.
    I do too. It really is the best term too for the state my mind went into having transitioned. Before that, my thoughts were "trans trans trans trans trans trans trans trans trans" and it was hard for anything else to get a chance of room in my brain...

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaJean View Post
    ...now that I've found levelness/happiness, I'm not trading it for nothing.
    "Levelness" is a very good way to think of it. I'm only six months along and my experience is very much the same. The lows and highs have definitely been moderated.

I does feel great! Even on my worst days this past year they're not nearly as abysmal as my days before.

I'm starting to love being me. Finally.

The Mad Scientist
    Enjoy you on Reddit
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy O View Post
    Enjoy you on Reddit
    Glad you do. I don't post there often.