Thread: So I'm looking for advise in the next hour-ish?

So I'm looking for advise in the next hour-ish?

I'm not at work today and a friend that I'm out too may be stopping by for a couple of beers. Keep in mind this would be a first for me. Do I tell him to give me a heads up when he's on his way or do I say nothing and have him show up with me in a skirt, boots and pink top? (Looking super cute, of course. )

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Or if he texts that he's on his way, do I respond or pretend I didn't see it?

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Just dress as you normally would on your day off, if he knows then what's the problem, dress the way you want.

I agree. If your out and he knows then dress how you would normally and how you are comfortable.

Has he Sen. You before dressed?
    Did he express an concerns or reservations prior.

No. Be yourself.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-24-2015 at 03:07 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

I guess the problem is I've never been dressed in front of anyone and it's scary as all hell. And as for his concerns when I told him, no. Actually it was amazing because he felt bad for that I'd been hiding for so long. I'm just terrified to be seen....

Keep you skirt on Carrie he already knows so it should't be a big deal. And it could be a rush for you. Having a few beers with a friend and you dressed all girly. You can ask if he is OK with you being dressed.If not then put your boring man clothes on.
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 11-24-2015 at 02:39 PM.

Hi Carrie, Keep you skirt on an make sure ur make-up is right. Oh watch too many beers for the first time. JO

Definitely stay dressed , I had the same dilemma years back but it was my friend that had reservations about seeing me.
    So I just surprised him one day dressed to impress when I knew he was coming over to hang out. And it all turned out great. It makes it convenient to have some one to go out to the city with now
    If you don't try you'll never know

There was a similar question about a month or so ago with relatively the same scenario about a friend who the sister was out to. It seemed like the common response (unlike here on this thread) was to give a little heads up and ask if the friend would be ok with seeing you dressed instead of just springing it by surprise.

If this is his first time to see you dressed, just a little courtesy is probably in good order. Just my thoughts.

Hugs,
    S.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Ok, so I'm doing this! Scared as hell and wish me luck!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Let us know how it went. And, save me a beer!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

A gentle searcher. Chriscrossed's Avatar
    I'm crossing my fingers for you ... you keep your legs crossed ... and I'm sure it's going to be O.K.

Chris Crossed.

So I stayed dressed and if felt SO good! I thought I could thrown up from nerves, but I did it. I think it was difficult for him to understand my nervousness because he really cares. (If you can't tell, I may be crushing a bit. ) It felt so good being out and honest. Thank you all for your encouragement and good thoughts!