Thread: Enlightenment

Enlightenment

edited.........................
    Last edited by Tara Rushing; 12-07-2015 at 03:36 PM.

I struggled to find that answer for decades.
    Finally I decided to come out to my wife fully and at that point also decided I no longer cared WHY. I just am and that's all I need to know to accept myself and move on.
    Now I live happily, not caring why, not always wondering "why me". This is who I am and to be a better person I need to move past those questions that haunted me and live my life enjoying who I am.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

You probably do know the answer. You do it because it makes you happy. I think wisdom is understanding that that's all the answer you need.

Banned Read only
    Tara,
    My wife despairs with me sometimes, I can't turn off , not to understand something is a lack of knowledge ! I have to know how something works or why some one thinks the way they do . I guess it's why I have to know why I CD, to me if I know why I can hopefully understand it !

I've found it a useful trait to have during my photography career , to know how something works and how it's made for inanimate objects. To break the ice and understand how a person thinks to get a good portrait.

I'm not sure if nonage comes into my vocabulary , I've always been my own person, perhaps some of my decisions haven't been totally enlightened but at least I was capable of making then without another's guidance .

I stopped the "why" years ago.

These days I just follow my feelings with a little thought for others.

Much happier now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    In general, I've stopped the 'Why me' question but every once and awhile, it pops up. I've come to terms for the most part that this is me and it isn't going away. I'm good with that.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    "Why" and "why me" conspired hand in hand to support negativity. Now, it's just "how" and "when."
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm assuming the opposite of "nonage" is "age"? Which I have in spades!

How I got here I'm not sure. My entire life everyone has told me either; "Don't do that!" "That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard!" Or, "WTF!?"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Forget the why rather say why not
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]