Thread: Messing with her mind

Messing with her mind

I sometimes think being this way really messes up my wife's mind alittle. Last Sunday I finally had the day to fully dress, for myself whenever I dress on a Sunday it brings back childhood memories of the seventies when all stores were closed and we would get dressed up and go to church and have lunch together and afterwards getting together with friends or family. It was amazing for me being a leg and slip lover because most women made sure they looked their best and stayed dressed all day, so no matter where I went I was sure to get some nice leg views and I was sure to always get a glimpse of alittle lace of a slip hanging from the bottom of a skirt. With that said when I do get the opportunity on Sunday's I always dress like my past for some reason and go all out and wear my best things and it just makes it so much more special. Last Sunday I did the same, I dressed to my best and we had lunch together and then made a coffee and we were relaxing on the couch together. Out of nowhere my wife gets up goes to the bedroom and comes back wearing a skirt and pantyhose, I was wondering if I forgot about somewhere we had to go becaue my wife only wears pantyhose for a wedding or a funeral, and I even wondered where she got them from because I know she doesn't own any and usally ask me for them when she needs a pair. I asked her what's up with the skirt? She explained to me she couldn't help but notice that I was watching TV and I was caressing and feeling my own legs and felt as if she was depribing me because she knew how much I enjoyed feeling her legs when she would wear skirts. I guess I didn't even realize I was feeling my legs, it must of been because I wore my better brand and they felt silky and I must have been doing it subconsciously. I told her I do miss her not wearing skirts but I wasn't feeling my own legs for that reason. She told me she believes that what I choose to wear is how I would like her to dress and use myself as an example and my own pleasure of what I would like her to be more like. WOW! That's crazy thinking there, this isn't something she just thought about at this moment it must have been on her mind for a while. I sometimes think if I do put extra pressure or stress on her it's because of the dressing, I don't know what she was thinking when she went to get changed and with her thoughts. I told her not to be silly it's not like that at all, but I do wonder what else is going on in her mind and if the dressing is really messing with her mind alittle. Anybody else feel the same.

yes, i've even told my SO I'm dressing partly cos she doesn't put dresses on (enough), and she has responded by dressing up more - win-win!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

If you have a good relationship I would not question her about her reasons for dressing, just accept them and go with the flow.

It does seem you have an approving wife, don't messit up by asking the wrong questions.

I am sure she can mess her own mind up without your help. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Cool story, Maria. Boy how I wish my wife would do something similar!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

If she's wearing nice clothes for you, don't question it. Just enjoy it.

Does it mess with her mind? probably to some degree. She is willing to let you be what you are inside though, and go with it to her capabilities. When it comes to what she did recently, dressing up more, for you- I think naturally, many GG's on here are seeing the CDing their partner is doing, and will have some sort of thought or issue about whether their own femininity is providing us with contentment.

You mentioned you were inadvertently caressing your legs, liking the smooth silky feel, and I am just going to imagine your wife wanted your hands to be caressing her legs, so she dressed in a way which you like. Cisgender hetero women are never ever going to understand a hetero CDer. They just can't when it comes to we dressing in what we like but also liking it on our partners. This is something that a person can only understand if they are a hetero CDer. The best we can do is to do our best to assure our partners that just because we like it for ourselves does not take away that we like it with them too.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    but I do wonder what else is going on in her mind and if the dressing is really messing with her mind alittle. Anybody else feel the same.
    If "messing with our minds" means that we don't understand, we have no personal frame of reference to compare this to and so we strain ourselves in order to try to understand and figure out what you fundamentally want, then yes, I'd say that the CDing does mess with many GG's minds ... at least for some years.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    I don't think it's messing with any ones mind. We all know how good stockings or tights feel when we wear them, women don't wear them as much and maybe your wife just felt she needed to feel good in them and still feel you find her attractive when wearing them !
    I wouldn't question it too much just enjoy your wife's thoughts on wanting to feel good too !

Reine, your words are true, you as a gg do not have a reference to go by. That makes two of us, as I have no pattern to compare myself to, but I crossdress. All I know is I do it and can't stop. I am sure Maria can't define why she does it either, but one thing is for sure. I am thankful for women like yourself and Maria's wife who love us anyway, even in spite of who we are or are not. We are all humans and to be loved by another person is a blessing beyond compare.

Hugs, to you and all the other women who never look at us as being something ugly and of no value.

Since coming out to my wife a few months ago, she has now seen my collection of panties and has completely overhauled her lingerie drawer getting rid of all of her old boring selection and bought New sexy, matching bra & pantie sets saying she now has to compete with me. Win win situation

Sounds like a winner to me! If she isn't questioning you about why you are dressing and it seems like she is encouraging you to dress, then don't question why she is dressing and encourage her. There are lots of possibilities on the horizon!