Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Playing the housewife...for real

Playing the housewife...for real

Recently I got an offer from this guy who I see from time to time as a girl and thus knows about my crossdressing. He asked if I would like to be his wife for about two weeks. This means living with him dressed as a girl, doing chores, staying over, etc. He wants it to be as real as possible so I'll have to be dressed 24/7, during daytime in regular women's clothing and at night in nighties, curlers,.. Personally I really like the idea of playing a man's wife, even though I'm straight.

Has anyone ever done this before, even if it was for a much shorter or longer time? How was the experience?

What are some suggestions to make the 'real housewife' experience even more believable and accurate?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-29-2015 at 06:20 PM. Reason: not allowed

Just remember, the fantasy is far far better than reality. Let someone know where you're going to be. Leave yourself an out.

I had two offers similar, both people turned out to be more than scary mentally. they scene went places that would have dangerous.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I completely understand it might be scary and dangerous but I know this person quite well and know for a fact that he's fully sane. He just wants to help me expose my girl side more as that's the side he loves. I can leave at any time if I would really want to and I can let people know where I am, so there's no real danger involved.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-30-2015 at 11:44 AM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica_brink View Post
    ............. Personally I really like the idea of playing a man's wife, even though I'm straight.
    You won't be "straight" any more.

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    ahhh.... what Krisi said...

You're not '' straight'' if you want to be with another man. Period.
    Jon

I completely understand it might be scary and dangerous but I know this person quite well and know for a fact that he's fully sane. He just wants to help me expose my girl side more as that's the side he loves. I can leave at any time if I would really want to and I can let people know where I am, so there's no real danger involved.

I don't have the experience on this. But for me sounds like good fun if there is a real agreement on where are the boundaries.

I would not care about the Straight or something else. We are not talking about sex aren't we?

It's all about were are those limits and boundaries and if that works for BOTH of you. As you can said. You can walk away at any moment.

Banned Read only
    This is material that may make an interest blog?? I'd suggest finding out the extent he wants you to be a wife. I don't know of too many men who do not like to have the opportunity to have sex for two weeks.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 12-01-2015 at 02:25 AM.

sounds like a subdom game to me and horrifically gender stereotyped. women's work is not in the home these days, its all shared.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

sounds like he gets the best pat of the deal. He gets his house cleaned while watching a fantasy woman dressed in provocative clothing (or none at all usually), maybe she cooks and maybe she satisfies him sexually. She gets...a chance to play house. I could use a maid for free too and I don't care what they wear, I'll be watching TV.

Have fun. It will be a game and you do need rules. You also need a plan to say when the game is over. I belong to an S&M community where scenes like this occur. When with someone you trust it can work out.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Aspiring Member
    I have done it a couple of times over the years, not for a couple of tweaks but for a weekend. It was great. There was no sex,like you he really wanted to let me experience the feel. He was a sweetheart,and a gentleman. I was treated with respect and I did to him to. Like I said go for it. It'll be an experience you'll never forget. Just be safe thats all

Silver Member
    Sounds very creepy and very risky. Someone you see "from time to time" but you "know him well"? He loves your "girl side"? Sounds more than weird.

He wants you to be his pretend "full time wife", with nighties, sleeping over, cleaning his house. What else does he suspect? Would you sleep over if you were not dressed in a nightie?

Are you "out" and if not, don't you totally risk being exposed and maybe even worse.

This does not sound like a "good adventure", or a game, or something smart to do. It really can be dangerous for you, Jessica.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 11-30-2015 at 09:10 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I had a similar "opportunity" some years ago, Jessica. On a dating site, a man that flirted with me often offered to fly me to Florida for an all expenses paid 1st class weekend going out or staying in at a 5 star hotel. And, since I'm straight he promised no hanky panky. No house cleaning either!

He was mature, smaller than me, and had a rep as a complete gentleman with T's he had dated on the site. The fantasy of having a man treating me like lady was very appealing! I wasn't worried about him forcing himsel on me. But, like others said above, I passed because the thot of being alone with a man really creeped me out.

I knew the girl he took instead of me. She said he was as promised, a total sweetie and it was the greatest weekend of her T life! Of course, she is bi-------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Personally I can't see the appeal in this, its weird and a bit creepy to be playing a role that is kinda sexist but thats just my opinion. It would make me feel very uncomfortable but if thats your kinda thing not my place to says its wrong.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Daniella Argento
    I am far too much of a feminist to want to do this.
    I also think that this kind of fantasy is what gets so many feminists so riled up about the trans community.
    Some of them think we are all trying to achieve this supposed 'ideal' of femininity this is what leads to some feminists becoming TERFs.
    You are of course entitled to your fantasies but I don't think they do our community any favours.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    You're not '' straight'' if you want to be with another man. Period.
    Jon
    Joni, Danielle and Krisi, there's not been talk about being intimate with him. Besides, when I become a girl, I will still be straight then.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    sounds like a subdom game to me and horrifically gender stereotyped. women's work is not in the home these days, its all shared.
    I know, but I want to have a stereotypical role, to make it feel even more feminine

Quote Originally Posted by kittie60 View Post
    I have done it a couple of times over the years, not for a couple of tweaks but for a weekend. It was great. There was no sex,like you he really wanted to let me experience the feel. He was a sweetheart,and a gentleman. I was treated with respect and I did to him to. Like I said go for it. It'll be an experience you'll never forget. Just be safe thats all
    Sounds great, hope it'll be something just like that!

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Sounds very creepy and very risky. Someone you see "from time to time" but you "know him well"? He loves your "girl side"? Sounds more than weird.

He wants you to be his pretend "full time wife", with nighties, sleeping over, cleaning his house. What else does he suspect? Would you sleep over if you were not dressed in a nightie?

Are you "out" and if not, don't you totally risk being exposed and maybe even worse.

This does not sound like a "good adventure", or a game, or something smart to do. It really can be dangerous for you, Jessica.
    Thanks for the concern but trust me, I know the guy well enough to be sure there's no danger involved. The nightie is just regular women sleepwear, like I said I like it to be stereotypical

Quote Originally Posted by xNicolex View Post
    Personally I can't see the appeal in this, its weird and a bit creepy to be playing a role that is kinda sexist but thats just my opinion. It would make me feel very uncomfortable but if thats your kinda thing not my place to says its wrong.
    To me it would be the ultimate experience as a girl. The stereotypical elements only make it more appealing to me actually, I just like being a 'helpless, feminine woman". I know it's not everyone's cup of te

Quote Originally Posted by Danitgirl1 View Post
    I am far too much of a feminist to want to do this.
    I also think that this kind of fantasy is what gets so many feminists so riled up about the trans community.
    Some of them think we are all trying to achieve this supposed 'ideal' of femininity this is what leads to some feminists becoming TERFs.
    You are of course entitled to your fantasies but I don't think they do our community any favours.
    Many replies on this topic seem to be about this matter, but I don't represent the whole crossdressing community. To me being a woman is a fantasy, and not something to be taken too seriously, but that's different for everyone. I like pretending to be the stereotypical housewife who cleans around the house and wears curlers at night, but that doesn't mean I think that's how modern women behave or should behave.

Silver Member
    If you really seek ideas for a "real housewife" experience, this forum is the wrong place to seek help. Not many people here are real housewives.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    This sounds like there's a real desire to fulfill a fantasy role. Have you actually tried to stay in character for any extended length of time.
    But, you did mention that it was just for two weeks. Can your everyday life accomodate this?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    This sounds like there's a real desire to fulfill a fantasy role. Have you actually tried to stay in character for any extended length of time.
    But, you did mention that it was just for two weeks. Can your everyday life accomodate this?
    Staying in character is no problem once I have some lingerie, a dress and a wig on. I get girly instantly and stay like that as long as I'm dressed. He told himself it would be for two weeks, and during our free time so that's no issue.

all the stereotyping aside, if this makes you happy, is something you want to do and you feel safe in the situation then it is your life and I say have fun with it.

What are some suggestions to make the 'real housewife' experience even more believable and accurate?
    Well, from a GG's POV who actually was a traditional housewife (stayed at home raising the kids) for about 20 years, it basically means the same as anyone who is single and who does all their chores anyway, except there is more time to do it in (during the day time) rather than at night and on weekends if someone has a job outside the home. It means during the evening and on weekends you can spend time with your boyfriend doing what people do to relax (watching TV, gaming, going out) and during the day it's housework, yard work, laundry, planning menus, shopping for food and cooking it. If he is nice, he will help with the dishes. You obviously won't have kids to care for, run around to all their activities and stay on top of their homework, and so you can tackle extra projects. Is the toilet leaking and does it need replacement parts? Does a room need painting? Maybe you could put up the interior and exterior Holiday decorations. Any hardwood floors need sanding, or windows need caulking? Any small electrical appliance repairs? You can find out how to do anything on youtube. And wear old clothes to do all the chores in. You don't want to mess up your good clothes.

at night in nighties, curlers,
    FYI, for an authentic experience, married GGs normally put on their nighties when they go to bed, as opposed to hanging out in them all evening, if this is what you are thinking. As to curlers, do they still sell those? Using a hair dryer with brush and optionally a curling iron after you wash your hair is likely the more usual thing to do, which isn't a huge investment in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    He gets his house cleaned while watching a fantasy woman dressed in provocative clothing (or none at all usually),
    Ummm, no. lol. Most of us don't run around in provocative clothing ... unless maybe during the honeymoon stage, but this is an authentic housewife experience the OP wants? But, we certainly do put on sexy things when having sex.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    He was mature, smaller than me, and had a rep as a complete gentleman with T's he had dated on the site.
    We have Admirer members who go from girl to girl on this site? And there's a rating system?
    Last edited by ReineD; 12-01-2015 at 01:27 PM. Reason: added comment to doc
    Reine

If you want to do go for it. If I wasn't married would love the chance you can always leave if it's not what you want. Yes let other know what your doing butyou know him have fun.

Jessica. As long its safe, I still think that should be good fun.

I see the point about roles or stereotypical. However, this is more a fantasy/role play. And I don't see why should be taken it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    FYI, for an authentic experience, married GGs normally put on their nighties when they go to bed, as opposed to hanging out in them all evening, if this is what you are thinking. As to curlers, do they still sell those? Using a hair dryer with brush and optionally a curling iron after you wash your hair is likely the more usual thing to do, which isn't a huge investment in time.
    I know curlers are outdated but it's so feminine and girly I really want them in my hair (or wig).

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jessica,

Personally not my thing but if you have ground rules set, feel safe, and this is what floats your boat then have at it and enjoy. I know there has been some comments about this being a sexist thing and I can understand how people may think this is demeaning to women (kind of went there first myself). However, you are two consenting adults, this is not being forced on you and you seem to understand it is a fantasy not the reality of the everyday woman. Some time ago we had a group of civilians (I am military) come out to the field during a military exercise to experience life as a soldier. So we dressed them up, let them do most of the things we do, experience life living in the mud, sleeping little and walking much. They had an understanding and it was a big thrill to them but they always knew it was not the real deal but they still had fun.

I say "enjoy".

Cheers

Marcelle