Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underdressed

Underdressed

Hi all

So its the first time I have underdressed in a long time maybe 8 months. Feels amazing hope someone else is enjoying as much as me xx

I have underdressed for 3 days straight now after about 2 years of not doing it at all and I have to agreee it feels amazing

Charlotte x
    Ellie May 😘

Must say tho the coldness on my bum from the thong and the same from the hold ups feels strange lol

I underdressed Saturday and Sunday and then my mom found my stash. Suffice it to say, last night's sleeping sucked and today won't be any different.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

But that strange feel is a wonderful feeling. Yes my bun gets a little cold too when wearing a thong haha.

Charlotte x
    Ellie May 😘

So underdressed now find myself going into tescos looking at the woman's clothes trying on some bits this is the reason I don't underdress lol xx
    Last edited by Jordan1984; 11-30-2015 at 07:24 AM.

When i go shopping with my parents my mum always goes into a clothes store. I hate it because I always want to pick things up and try them but i can't because they don't know about this part of me. Sometimes i see things and im like 'I really like that dress' or 'I wonder if they have that in my size?'
    Ellie May 😘

Quote Originally Posted by MissDanielle View Post
    I underdressed Saturday and Sunday and then my mom found my stash. Suffice it to say, last night's sleeping sucked and today won't be any different.
    Danielle:

Your profile indicates that you are 31! What the heck is your mom doing (or where are you living) where she could possibly find your "stash"?

Confused by by this one,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Was forced back home for economic reasons. Nearly two years of unemployment drained my savings and it has had to be rebuilt in order to move. My bank account is closing in on the magic number.

I underdress almost every day, and on those days I'm forced to wear 'boy shorts' I really dislike them. Ok, I still enjoy a well made jock.

I think that ud'ing is the easiest way to slide a hen in the foxhouse! }:>

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I don't consider it underdressing anymore, as all of my underwear now come from the women's department.
    This, and the clear gel nail polish during my regular mani/pedis, has been the one area that my wife has come to full acceptance on.

She is one who hates to wear underwear or bras, unless she has to, and just said to me the other day that my undie drawer is absolutely beautiful and wishes hers could look that good. I told her how ironic that was to hear that from someone that despises underwear, and she laughed and agreed.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    For me, underdressing was simply a phase I passed thru. On my way to becoming an all or nothing crossdresser!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Been underdressing for 7 years now, don't have any man panties so I guess it's really not an issue for me anymore.
    I want to be this girl!

Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    I think that ud'ing is the easiest way to slide a hen in the foxhouse! }:>
    I need to use this term more. It is great!
    Ellie May 😘

It's killing me inside that I can't UD right now. Two more months...

I've been underdressing daily for the past 20 years or so. I only keep one or two male undies for the occasional visit to the doctor.

Underdressed?

This word consists of two words "under" and "dress", so whatever you have on when wearing a dress is "underdress". So logically, when in drab you are "undertrousering"?
    I was undertrousering earlier today, now I'm "underskirting" (no dress today) with the very same items. Do you "understand"? I'm not going to explain under what stand you must be.

Happy holidays to all!

Try these. All are OK out in public in either "boy" or “girl” mode. Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. Underdressing also provides a “head-start” for presenting as a woman since you are already wearing a bra, panties, slip, and nylons! Items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, are more of a challenge in “boy” mode; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items acceptable; they are readily available and, in fact, are mass-market items in the women’s department.

!) Slacks: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with womens pull-on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: Although wearing a bra in public in “boy” mode can make one nervous and it is a challenge to “hide” it, wearing a bra can make one feel feminine and can be practical in “boy’ mode to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Nylons: Although wearing them in public can also make one nervous, an MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with women’s pull-on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer nylons are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on than pantyhose, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be thrown out when a run becomes apparent.

All of these are now “normal,” except for wearing a bra, although there is a raison d’etre there too. There is a bit of nervousness there, which I'm overcoming with baby “steps,” such as wearing it with a light tee to get the mail. As soon as my wife accepts that I.m wearing a bra, it will become “normal” too.

I wear my forms, bra, camisole, under my sweatshirt, with my girl jeans, no one notices. I feel great when I do, and I do that a lot
    Heather

My longest bout of not dressing is about a month.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    Define "underdressing".

I wear panties every day unless I am going to a doctor's appointment. After a few months, panties become just "underwear", there's no thrill and they don't make me feel different.

I used to sometimes wear a bra but there was too much worry about it showing or being felt so now I only wear a bra as Krisi, not as Homer.

I'm underdressing today. I'm wearing light blue panties with lace around the waist. They are a high cut brief which sits higher then what I would normally wear so hopefully I don't get caught at work wearing them.

One reason I love the winter, because I can wear a bra and top under the heavy winter coat and no one is the wiser.

Gold Member
    I wear a bra and panties all the time; with my fem jeans and a neutral
    Polo shirt.
    I feel I am dressed like any other GG around.
    Rader

I have been underdressing for the past 15 years on a daily basis. Panties, pantyhose and camisole. If you can't fully dress it makes no sense to deprive yourself.