Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underdressed

I wear nylon panties everyday, and always either a bra or camisole.
    Pantyhose during the cooler months.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Since I make no bones about being unable to pass, I only go out underdressed. It has been a while since I have been able to really underdress for all but an hour or two at a time, so recently with the cooler weather, I have enjoyed wearing my bra and camisole along with panty hose. While panties feel wonderful, wearing the rest is even better. Hopefully I will be able to find a little time to do some shopping for a dress while underdressed - that's a real treat.

Painted toenails, toe rings, shaved legs, silky panties and a nice sports bra under My drab clothing ,Who could ask for anything more.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I had been under dressing for over a week (my wife pointed out when she did the laundry over the weekend that she had washed six pairs of my sox and one pair of jockey shorts for me, five panties and three bras). Then yesterday I got up and put on panties and a sports bra then thought about that what if for what I as doing at work could be a bit a dangerous and if something happened I could end up in the local emergency room where nothing is private and the whole town ends up hearing about everything. (One time the emt's were called to my parents house and 17 showed up at the house which embarrassed my mother no end) So on with my regular under wear and no bra. I was so uncomfortable, I just recently mentioned this to my wife too, that my panties are just so much more comfortable to wear. I don't know if that's just the cd side of me thinking that or what.

A funny aside to this I had my dad at the Dr. a few days ago and the Dr. recommended that my dad stop wearhing boxers and dad asked what he should wear and the Dr told him bikinis, which made me chuckle because you all know what I was thinking about then. Of course when I asked dad if we were going to stop at Target for new bikinis for him I was told where I go could go.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

In taking steps, next week I have a physical at the DR and I will be seeing a Nurse Practitioner that I have never seen and I am feeling that it is time to be wearing a pair of panties to the appointment.
    I have worn a pair while getting a massage and the masseuse said absolutely nothing. That is what I expect next week as well.

Little steps can feel huge at times.

Randi

I have never considered underdressing but it may be a fantastic way to fill a desire when I can't dress very often. Pantyhose under my work clothes would be amazing.

Kelly63, See my previous post in this thread (#18) for ideas that work for me in "boy" mode.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 12-23-2015 at 11:01 AM.