Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone ever been honk at

Silver Member
    Yes - when the light changes and there is a jerk behind me.

Only when I am in guy mode and cut somebody off. Claire would never do that .....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Read only
    Many years ago when I was in my thirties I took an evening stroll in the fall. I was wearing a blond wig back then...now grey. I was wearing a long sleeve knee length red dress, red strap on heels, and nude hosiery. My undergarments did not enter into the picture. Anyway, I was strolling down a residential street....not a major arterial. I pickup truck passed me from the rear and the driver honked his horn and gave an approving yell. I just hoped he would not stop. I decided then my evening strolls would be in a less traveled part of town. With hindsight although the street was not a major arterial, it was straight and paralleled a major arterial. I also decided to not wear a bright red dress.

I have not been honked at, but one time when I was still driving for a living, I passed another truck and the driver said over the C.B. that a good looking blond had just passed him. I did'nt know who he was talking about until he called out my company name. He was a little taken aback when I answered him.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Its happened to me where I have been whistled at and cat called Kind of fun but not really I guess I was passing then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Years ago when I was much much skinnier, I went out dressed in one the larger Midwest cities, wearing very ****ty jean shorts, a blonde wig and fairly large water balloon boobs. I found a pedestrian foot bridge that crosses over a 6 lane freeway. I set my purse down on the bridge so I could bend over to pick it up... nearly caused a multi-car pileup! Yes I got honked at, so did the cars that slowed down to get a good look at my butt! LOL! Luckily, that was before everyone had a camera phone in their hand....
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Silver Member
    Can't say it has ever happened to me, something for which I am grateful, I don't want any attention. I am the only man who would find me attractive en femme anyway.

Yes, I've been honked at many times, but I dress pretty non conservative. Short skirts and high heels pretty much the rule. Only nervous moments were a couple times cars slowed and guy yelled "need a ride?", I just gave a little wave and kept walking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    A "honk" doesn't necessarily mean that the person doing the honking thinks you are a good looking woman. More likely, they see you as a crossdresser and are honking to embarrass you or make fun of you.
    Why are you're post always so negative?
    Is this the case sometimes? Yes.
    Is it the deffenitive only thing someone would be honking for? No.

We all know passing is better done at a distance, and at a quick glance.

Guess what people driving by get. A quick glance from a distance. So if some douche honks at you on the way by, is it really so bad to think "Hey, that guys an idiot, but he thought I was a woman". I sure as hell will and be happy about it. And invite everyone here to focus on the happier side of the maybe with me.