Thread: Black Friday / Cyber Monday Shopping

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Shopping

Hello Girls!,

(I'm fairly new, and I'm trying to post a little more frequently so I can unlock the beauty section )

What did you buy, if anything, for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? It doesn't have to be clothes!

I bought five different panties from XDress (one of my favorite intimates sites) 7 panties and 4 raunchy outfits from Frederick's, and 4 panties and lots of hosiery from a Touch of Romance. I also bought myself 2 little black dresses from the Goodwill since I didn't have any. I've only been cd'ing for about a year, and I'm still relatively young, so I like to venture in the , ahem, "trashier" side of crossdressing. The pink fog bit me good this post-Thanksgiving, but I can't wait for my goodies to arrive.

Thank you for letting me share! I've lurked on this board for a few months now, and I'm so fascinated by your advice, tips, and stories!

xoxo

Mischa Summers

Bras, panties, jeans, a few tops. I'm expanding my wardrobe to a girly look after I move.

We're having colds in my house. I spent Black Friday and cyber Monday in bed sleeping. I think I'm over the worst of it though, so perhaps some shopping later in the week. I'd like to get a new pea coat or some other casual coat. My femme coats are all a bit too classy for casual shopping.

Almost too much to mention. There were two mall runs, one in the evening of Black Friday and one on Sunday, and an early Cyber Monday order on Sunday. I already answered some of this in another thread, but, off the top of my head: two fitness tank tops, one pair of fitness leggings, one really sexy pair of skinny jeans, three long sleeve tops, one Merino wool sweater (!) two tank tops, and I almost bought a wallet and purse, but I am kind of picky about those things. That was about it for the malls.

Online, 1 pair Hollister super skinny jeans, and from Aeropostale, 1 puffer vest, two graphic T shirts, one open front cardigan, and I can't remember what else. From VS: two bras, three pair of panties, three camisole tops, and they sent me a Secret Rewards gift card with my order that could be worth anywhere between $10 and $500.00. I checked the amount online today, and those cheapskates sent me a ten dollar card, after all the money I have spent on them this year. Thank you VS. I was going to buy another bikini (I have too many already) but I think the money I would have spent at VS is going into the handbag and wallet fund.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

I've been nasally all week too, this chill makes it hard to dress when most of your outfits don't cover much... and putting on makeup is tough too when you have to breathe thru your mouth most of the time!

Feel better. I get sinus issues all the time.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Aspiring Member
    Black Friday was a pair of bear paw boots Ann's cyber Monday was a morganite necklace

Black Friday found me at ULTA buying makeup, but not for me. At the Mall, I bought a purse, but it was not for me. Also a nice carving knife, some dinnerware, a cordless drill, bed linens, dress shirt w/ tie, and had a poster framed. I found the cutest pair of boots for my daughter. Found a good deal on some Christmas decorations too.

Still more gift shopping to do.

I did order a new cell phone for myself. I’m so excited : )

Gave Black Friday a miss this year.

Boxing Day in the UK looks more promising.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Didn't get much on Black Friday. the SO and I both have Kohl's charge cards and they sent out $10 of a $10 purchase. So we both used them and I got a dress that I had my eye on in the clearance rack. Got it for $10 with the card. Only thing I have bought. They have a 25% off coupon in the latest ad. Might go shopping.