Thread: Boys Getting Caught in the Rain with only Girls Clothes Around - See Cartoon

Boys Getting Caught in the Rain with only Girls Clothes Around - See Cartoon

LOL ! Believe me this happened in the 50s and 60s mainly if you had a play date with a girl cousin. And boy were the dresses girly and Short !

Only happened to me once and I was beyond embarrassed ! My mOther was mad at me for getting muddy so happily let my aunt put me in a dress and slip.Waived the panties at me but let me off the hook on that . Had barrets putin my hair though and had to play outside

Any one ver have this happen to them or one of their Pals Little-Archie.jpg

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Nope, but it sounds like fun.

no but I would have loved every minute of it .oh yeah I would have probably dropped my drawers right there and grabbed the panties from her and put them on with a smile from ear to ear.

When I was 11 or 12 we were at my aunt's house and I needed some new jeans (I can't remember why). My aunt had only daughters, so she gave me some hand-me-down girl's jeans that zipped up the side. I really loved them, and wore them everywhere. But one day they just disappeared. I guess my parents thought I loved them too much.

I was 4 or 5 when I can first remember the feelings, so yes, I would have absolutely loved something like that.

The Artist clearly enjoyed showing that they were even wear Slips as Reggie is showing his

little archie 2.jpg

Here is more context on the cartoon little archie 3.jpg

It never happened to me or anybody I knew.

Platinum Member
    Hi Robbie, No one ever did that to me but I made up for it myself. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I guess, when it rains it pours?

IMG_3042 (4) (476x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Funny enough happened to me last week. Was out walking on Ben Wyvis and was caught in a snow storm. I saw a shepherds cottage and he invited me in. I wis soaking wet and he gave me a kilt to wear. Royal Stewart tartan I recall. xx

My mom routinely dressed me in my sister's hand me downs whenever we had heavy rain or snow, all with the supposed intentions of keeping me from ruining my boy clothes. I didn't have a lot of clothes, so it was all done in order to save money according to mom.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 12-02-2015 at 12:52 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I guess Archie became one of us after this as he seemed to volunteer to wear women's clothing in many episodes

Archie wedding.jpg

I was at my cousins house(3girls) got shoes, socks and pants wet. They wanted to give me some clothes to put on while the my clothes dried. I refused. Then the gave me some really girly sock and I had a fit. I thought if I put them on they would know my secret.