Thread: What a rush!!!!!

What a rush!!!!!

Tonight, I had a meeting after work, and was underdressed. But not the normal underdressed you're thinking of. I had the panties, bra, and tights; but I had a cami under my drab t-shirt and sweatshirt and jacket. I also had a pair of skinny jeans on under my male jeans; my male white socks, with regular shoes. After the meeting, I was in my truck letting it warm up, and took off the male jeans, shoes, and socks. Put my forms in, and put on the boots I posted a picture of the other day in the clothing section. Drove toward my house, and saw that I needed gas. Drove to a gas station that was on a not-so-busy road and waited for a moment at the pump until it looked like the traffic was dying down, and no one was at the station. I got out and pumped a full tank of gas! Of course, I made sure that I covered my face, since I did not have make up/wig/etc on. I then went through the drive thru at McDonald's next door and went home and ate. It was a TOTAL RUSH!

Addictive yes???
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Aspiring Member
    Had a similar time my self. Was coming back from a business dinner totally enfemme to the nines which went great and had a flat 3 miles from the house. So I pull over and pop the trunk and get the spare out. Now it was breezy night and I'm trying to keep my skirt from flying up on my back and giving passerbys a free show when a trucker stops and changes it for me. I offered to pay him but he refused saying its nice to help a lady out. So between him the flat the successful business dinner and giving some motorists a peep show was one hell of a rush. Now I always have Ã* pair of slacks in the car. But wat a adrenaline rush. Wow.

I totally understand the rush.
    I have been wearing Bra, Panties and birdseed forms more and more to work. I wear a jacket to make things less noticeable, but I know.
    At a meeting yesterday dressed as described the room became unbearably hot and I looked dumb wearing the jacket, but I was not so sure about taking it off. Items would be noticed.

I am under dressing everyday and even putting the panties on while the SO is sound asleep just feet away.

I just hope I do not get too casual as I am not sure how I would handle the conversations.

Have a great day everyone.

Randi

I can relate to what you did, I have done it too.

We all evolve sometime and become more confident with ourselves our method of dressing becomes refined and we can throw the shackles off and go free.

I hope you have the same feeling some day, meanwhile enjoy yourself and stay safe.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.