Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time underdressing with a bra

Banned Read only
    Charlotte,
    I think you may be a little paranoid , you are far more aware of them than can be seen, obviously if you wear one too tight you can see where the main bra strap is restricting your body and leaves the tell tale ridge of skin. If you wear one every day, you will be less conscious of it and other people will just get use to it.
    Please don't do what I did and forget to take out the booster pads, I realised walking down my high street the attention I was getting and another occasion I was stopped by a group of policemen while walking the dog after an incident at a local young offenders centre. One of them had most of his conversation with my chest, I nearly wrote to Wonderbra to tell them how well they work !

Sometimes I think i am a little paranoid, I have been wearing one for 4 days now and i am getting more comfortable being around the house and not just wearing them in my room. I don't have any pads so it won't be having any incidents like that. I almost dropped my glass when you said you almost wrote to wonderbra
    Ellie May 😘

I've been wearing mine all the time since this past Monday night. Sometimes, I forget I am even wearing one until I change for bed.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

If your thinking of living with your parents for some time you may want to tell them. Or you could just miserablefor as long as your there Charlotte.Just a thought hun.
    Angie

I have been trying to build up the courage to tell my parents for a few weeks now. I am hoping to be out in the next couple of months.
    Ellie May 😘

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I used to worry about my bra showing and a girl i knew gave me this idea.
    Keep in mind I was pretty overweight and had big boy man boobs at the time.
    She was a nurse and she suggested a sports bra to hold them in place and if anyone mentioned anything to me about wearing a bra then tell them is was your Dr's suggestion.
    Sooo you could say your man boobs if you have them get irritated sometimes and you needed some support and you saw the suggestion online so you tried it and it helped.
    Mom would get that but Dad might not but he would get over it.

Good idea Tracii, I have been looking at getting a sports bra and already have a couple on my wish list.
    Ellie May 😘

Aspiring Member
    Depending on where you live, I live in Toronto and its freezing here, had you been here you can wear a bra and no one would know. If the cups are small say size A, you can hide it easily, there are some really nice athletic bras I have seen, that I can wear and no one would even notice, hey be brave.