Thread: Simple pleasures

Simple pleasures

I have been wrapping presents and enjoying seeing my ringed fingers with sort-of long, nicely shaped red nails manipulating the wrapping paper. Such a simple yet very enjoyable thing.
    Hugs, Carole

Cool! I haven't even gone Christmas shopping yet. LOL!

Love seeing my nails, when painted, doing the every day things, a glimpse here and there is so enjoyable. It's the small things that make it all worth while.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I agree, I like that feeling too, seeing and the feeling of pretty long nails.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Platinum Member
    Hi Carol, For me it's looking I'm the mirror and seeing my triple Diamond pierced earring studs. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    When Amy did my makeover, I commented that I was amazed at her dexterity even with the inch long beautiful nail extensions.
    Her comment was, "I couldn't do this without them!"
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I can totally understand those feelings. I had my first go at false nails last weekend and I was skipping on my way out, absolutely loved that femme look. They are a cow to take off though.

The whole handling and touching thing was completely different and forced a more feminine/slower approach to life than the usual heavy-handed man that I normally am. Toes painted all week too but just taken off as my granddaughter is here for the next few days.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I don't do my nails all the time when i do it makes all the difference and i really enjoy the look
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Aspiring Member
    I agree there is nothing like having your nails done. It doesn't make a difference what your doing as.long as.your nails are done, and.also having your toes done to. Simple but a great feeling..

I've only had my nails done once, with extensions, and it was heaven...
    I LOVED it.. wish I could do it again for a few days... Memories...
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

On the infrequent occasions that I get to keep my toenails painted for a few days in a row (while chopping and changing between femme and drab) it's every glimpse that I get of my red / pink toenails!