Thread: Ended up sitting with the women

Ended up sitting with the women

After a long Christmas Day of eating and drinking we were on our way home when I wife got a message. It was her friend from work asking us to go by for a drink, we have been out with them a few times and they seem to be nice people. My wife asked me if I wanted to go, I asked her if maybe we should go home so I could take off my panties and pantyhose. For the first time I spent Christmas underdressed and being around family at times I felt uncomfortable, but it was thrilling. My wife told me I should be ok, after all they are under my pants. When we got there, there were more people then I originally thought and sat down with the guys. I went to get some snacks at the table and all the women were sitting around talking, well let's just say I ended up in some discussions that maybe I shouldn't have been in. I will give you some examples.
    : it's really important to buy a good fitting bra, and is worth the money to get fitted.
    : a cheap bra can be very painful
    :you have to have your favourite shoes in black and white
    :tights are nice outside but you die of heat when inside
    :spanks are so uncomfortable and don't fit properly.
    I spent about an hour talking with them about all different topics, when I went back with the boys, the girls told my wife we must have an open relationships and that I know so much about women's little problems. After we left my wife told me they were telling her how lucky she is to have a man who understands women, and that must make her life easier. My wife made a "if only you women knew how lucky I really I'm" comment. Then my wife went to tell me I wasn't so hidden as I thought, when I sat down my pants rode up exposing a few inches of black pantyhose above my socks and a few times I got up and she seen the red lace top of my panties and the control top of the pantyhose. But doesn't believe anyone else noticed, but admitted she gets a little thrill from seeing that. I'm glad she enjoyed it.
    Does this ever happen to anyone here, you don't realize but you end up in women's discussions or just talking to a women about things a man shouldn't understand or relate to?

I've had similar situations like this but I pull back when it starts getting too detailed about women's issues unless I'm with company that I don't care whether they know or not.

Silver Member
    When we were with our shopping buddies I was open with my knowledge of women's clothes and lingerie. I openly wore and purchased women's clothes although in male mode. I did find that 20 years ago or more most women were not comfortable talking about their lingerie with a guy. I think it is more accepted today though.

I've found that I am more comfortable with the women's group than the men's. Even with a CD couples group where everyone is in dresses I end up talking with the GGs!

Hi Maria,

The majority of colleagues in my role at work are currently women. In the run-up to Christmas they have regularly had discussions about dresses and outfits and how difficult it is to find accessories to go with them, or other similar topics. At some point they often stop for a moment and apologise for having such a girly discussion that automatically excludes me. I tell them to go right ahead.

I will chip in comments here and there. But, inevitably, they venture into some particular area that I know much more about than I should, as a guy. I sometimes have what I think would be a really good suggestion to make...but I then need to pull back in case they wonder how I came to be so expert in that area. It wouldn't do for them to know the reason why.

I generally gravitate towards groups of women. I prefer the company of women most of the time. I've had more than I can bear for one lifetime of dull male conversations about sport.

Love, Michelle
    Michelle

Hi Maria,

It has happened, one of my GG friends calls it "sharing", and definitely I've felt accepted as "one of the girls" in a GG group, and noticed other GM's have been expelledor made to feel unwelcome.
    It's a special experience for me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I've experienced similar situations many times. At parties I always seem to end up talking with the GGs. No matter what the topic, or venue, after a certain amount of time I will end the event looking back realizing I spent the vast majority of time with the girls. I've always been able to relate to women better and have had lots of interest in the topics and usually can contribute to the conversation on some very feminine topics. This is one of the many things that helped me get over my denial of who I was inside for many years. It's who I am inside and now that I'm no longer in denial, I will usually skip talking with the men and go straight to the girl talk!

Regarding your underdressing I do that quite a bit (but my spouse is unaware, so I need to be extra cautious) but at work a few weeks ago a female co-worker commented on how nice my manicured nails look. It was so fun, we both discussed the joys of having manis/pedis. I'm guessing she just thinks I'm a man who likes to be well groomed, but I must admit I loved our conversation and it was further confirmation of I love girl talk!

I end up hanging out with the women at a social gathering more often than not. It usually ends up being more relevant conversation to me anyway. It isn't like I'm going to be interested in the (probable) sports conversations anyway.

I guess it is more of a personality thing than a physical thing when it comes down to it. I used to do this well before I started down the path of dressing.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I've always been more comfortable around women than men. Women, to me at least, seem less judgmental, more understanding and as a result I enjoy their company more.

Aspiring Member
    I'm with most here actually prefer the woman's group more then the men's group mainly because I am not into sports. I feel there are more important things in life to worry about.
    For the life of me if the weather is nice out why would anybody want to sit inside and watch a bunch of grown men get paid for something kids do for free. Plus I would rather be shopping for woman's attire or trying it on.

You're not alone Maria. Over the decades I've found myself with the ladies by the end of the night. It happened just last Monday at a friend's party. It took me years to come to the conclusion that I was Trangendered, but I feel this was subconsciously the reason I float naturally to the female conversation groups at gatherings.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    Christmas day wife & I went to a mutual friend's for Dinner, I was in Drab but brought my Hair extensions 18in. as the host has the same color hair as mine (Clairol) so after dinner I put the Extensions in he hair, she & her husband were thrilled with the look.
    I am letting her keep them for a few days until she can get to Sallys Supply...
    (((HUGGS)))
    JoanAz

Banned Read only
    One of the crossdressing groups I hang out with is more of a social gathering than a support group. On occasion we get a few wives. I usually make it a point to talk to the wives that are visiting for the first or second time. Perhaps it is a way of letting them know that we are all pretty much regular people and that not everyone is planning to transition.

In my personal history, I was much more comfortable around women than men until about 25 years ago. I think it had to do with beginning to relax concerning my spin on sexuality. In other words, less investment in trying to maintain a strictly male persona. These days I seem to be about the same with either group.

DeeAnn