Thread: Have you ever been chased?

Have you ever been chased?

When I was 17 I had long hair down to my shoulders which was great for a CDer.

Well one day I told a school friend that I like to CD, he said I like to see that.

I had talked other friends into CDing with me before and thought he would too, well he chickened out.

After I got fully dressed he said "you look great lets go walk around"

We ended up sitting in a park, I was loving it until a car pulled up and parked at one end of the park and 5 older guys got out and started walking towards us.

I thought "OH CRAP" got up and started walking towards the opposite exit of the park, my friend beat feet. In heels I couldn't keep up with him.

Meanwhile the guys started fallowing me saying "hay honey hang with us and have a beer" I ran like the dickens and hopped a few fences in heels.

I reached home but when I looked through the door window I saw my farther watching TV so I ran to the garage when the guys finally caught up to me.

They asked why did I run, we only want to hang out. then one said "hey you're so and so's brother I ended up telling them I did it on a dare. boy was my heart poundin

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wow scary.

sure was,running in 5 inch heels,not an easy task & got caught

I've not been chased while dressed CD, but I have survived 1. a stalker (turned the tables), 2. a psycho hunting me late at night in a European city (out-foxed him), 3. a group of guys aiming to beat up me and a mate in an english city (ran away faster). The thought of dealing with it in heels is quite scary, I don't put myself in those situations.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I was standing around in a parking lot in a blend-in outfit, allowing myself to be seen as female from a distance, when I suddenly realized that a man of my age ( mid to late twenties) was right next to me. I didn't know where he had come from, and I was terrified. He wanted to strike up a conversation, and I kept turning away. He seemed gentle and harmless, and was even smaller than me, but my fear was that he'd guess my secret. In retrospect, I'm sure he already had guessed it--my skills at presenting as female, especially up close, were not that well developed yet. Was he one of us? Or a guy who finds crossdressers appealing? I'll never know.

Well, chased at full speed like that, no, but I have had these two experiences: Once while in New York City, I was taking the subway back to Penn Station to catch the NJ transit train. As I was getting off of the subway, some guy comes up to me and tells me that I am looking good that afternoon. I said nothing to him but kept walking. He stayed next to me repeating that and other things attempting to get me to respond. We reached a fork in the tunnel and he went the other way and I relaxed but only for a short while. He realized I went the other way and came back. As we were approaching a group of four or five people walking four or five abreast, I walked up behind them and scooted around them when a narrow opening appeared. Finally, he gave up. I was quickly in the main lobby and was lost in the crowd. The second incident occurred at the Crown Plaza in Boston. I had come back from a meeting of the Tiffany Club of New England and was headed to bed. Not thinking like a women as I should have, I approached the elevator and got on with a man. He got off on the same floor as I did and started asking me if he could follow me to my room. I just kept my mouth shut, got me keys out, put one in my fist so that it stuck out and got to the room ASAP. He luckily did not follow me past the general elevator area. Lessons learned indeed.
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

The last time I went out in public I was 19, it was passed 11PM the next think I knew is there was a cab driving along side of me.

The driver shouts out " would you like a ride? NO charge" I figured my voice would give me away so I waved him on but he just kept driving beside me offering a free ride.

I turned around and started walking up the hill. He then sped up down the hill and took a sharp left. I figured he was going to bank around the block and come back.

I stepped into a near by driveway and crawled under a parked car, of course in my favorite dress.

Well I was right, the cab came back down the hill real slow. Luck-ally he didn't see me. I never gone out since.

Oh my goodness! I had the same thing happen to me. What is it with cabbiesnat night? Do GG deal with this behaviour all the time?

Banned Read only
    Yikes, these are horrible stories 😲 I've never experienced this myself but I read about it, some men are...I'll leave it at that so the mods don't have to sanitize my post

Yes I did have that experience once. At the time I lived near a resort hotel and used to enjoy walking around the grounds at night along the dimly lit paths and past the restaurant where people could look out and see me. One night I realised I was being followed by a man. As I increased my walking speed so did he and then he called out "Excuse me ma'am" . I panicked and began to run and he chased me. I called out "What do you want?" then realised my voice would have given me away. Fortunately I am very fit and wasn't wearing heels and he couldn't keep up. I think he was with the resort security. Funnily enough once I got away from him I felt quite calm and felt the episode was a bit of a thrill. It didn't stop me doing the walks, just made me more careful.

These are scary stories and like Alison I wonder if this mirrors experiences of GG's. It's true that there are creeps and weirdos out there.

Also lots of crossdressers do seem to put themselves in risky situations to get out of the house that most women I know would never dream of for instance dark corners of carparks alone, riding the subway late at night alone?

While nothing like this has happened to me yet (touch wood) I do feel far more vaunrable dressed in public then I do in drab. It is actually very interesting from a sociological stand point to experience both sides of the gender divide.

Not chased, that would really be scary, but I did have an unpleasant encounter once. I was with a group of CD friends, we had been to a club and was all loading into a friends van to go back to her house.
    There was a guy hanging around the area trying to chat us up, but none of us responded. From his words and way of speaking, we all got the impression he might have had some mild mental issues maybe. He seemed resonably harmless.
    I was the last to enter the van and while I had been very aware of his movements the whole time, but I must have gotten distracted for a moment as I did not realize he had moved really close to me. Suddenly I felt his hand grab onto my leg up under my skirt.

I swung around and hit him in the face with my purse while yelling at him to back off! Not particularly well planned, but it seemed like a good idea at the time, and it did have the desired effect as he backed off.

Nobody in the van reacted at all, nobody said a word and nobody let me know he was moving in close. It all just happened really fast.

- Suzie
    Last edited by Suzie Petersen; 12-28-2015 at 11:46 AM.

I was on vacation, travelling, and staying in hotels/motels so I would dress up in the evening and occasionally go for a walk nearby. In some little hick town just south of the Tetons where they rolled the sidewalks up at 5:30pm I decided to go out for a stroll. The only place open was the liquor store and it was busy with oversize pickups coming and going. I walked by on the far side of the street, then realized I had just put a bunch of rednecks in trucks with liquor between me and my motel. Before I could turn around and head back an oversize truck full of guys did a U-turn and pulled up beside me. As the passenger said something inappropriate to me I turned on my heal and quickly headed away. The driver through it in reverse and tried to talk to me again. I turned quickly again and he put it back in forward and tried again. I was scared to death and could only imagine being beat to a pulp by this group of men when they found me out. Not knowing what else to do I turned again. This time the expletives flew out of his mouth and the driver spun out throwing rocks and gravel back at me. My heart was still pounding when I got back to the motel and collapsed on the bed.

Needless to say I am a lot more careful about the places I go alone at night in a dress and heels.
    Live and let dress.