Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a funny incident at target

a funny incident at target

a couple of months ago when i was 17 me and the family went on a holiday to a place called seals rocks and one day we went shopping so by myself i went to target got a pair of thongs, g-string, mini skirt, bra, socks and a tank top off the rack and went to the fitting rooms. there was no1 there except the female teenage assistant so i went to the room and put it all on and suddenly there was lots of noise from the outside it was a group of her friends so i got up all my courage and went out of the room dressed and they looked at me and i said how do i look and they said u pass. after talking to them for a whil we became friends and i spent the rest of the week hanging out with them dressing, make up etc amd they didnt have a problem with my dressing. it was a good holiday

Glad you had a good time. Planning on doing it again?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Wow - with no makeup, wig, etc you just passed immediately huh? Good for you!

I looked at some of your past posts, you keept saying you are still in the closet, you have never gone out dressed, you wish you could pass, etc. Sorry Stacy, this sounds like a story from Fictionmania.....
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    intersting ....veary intresting......

target story

it is interesting story and although possible it sound like it was made up.

I don't know what to think about this one!
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Ok Stacy Its great to dream as long as you dont hurt anyone by doing it. I dream for my own boobs but know that is impossible and I know that I dont try to convince anyone that I do have them. Good luck with your private dreams. Love Davina.
    [SIZE="4"]Australia S/E Qld. That's not a caterpillar on my lip, just my last bit of [SIZE="1"]macho-ism.[SIZE="4"]When that goes [SIZE="6"]LA FEMME IS FREE>[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Another used car salesman.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Reso
    a couple of months ago when i was 17
    A bit off topic here, but, according to your profile, a couple months ago you were 20.

Why make all this stuff up? Isn't being transgendered hard enough?

April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

is that seals rock in san francisco????? i used to live near there, xxxx
    im just waiting for my own race to come to earth and take me to my home planet !!!!!!!!

...is there a Target near by?

J

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    A bit off topic here, but, according to your profile, a couple months ago you were 20.
    Wish I could grow younger not older--lol---Ladies I think that our young friend here has a very active imagination and in all probability is younger than even she admits---My advice Darling is come back when you are older and don't have to make up stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    LMAO

Good call Sharon...
    Ciao!
    Lizz:cheeky:

Just living life one day at a time...

Mmm, wish I could do that, and those girls were so understanding accepting you. Seals Rocks you say?

Sounds like a dream sequence to me. The words are generic, the personalities not defined, the shift of scenes too quick. But, dreams are ok!

Did you know, that I'm really the Queen of Sheba?? No??? really.. I am and I made lots of friends and they became my princesses... I swear.. it's the truth
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

....and another one bites the dust.........

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Earlier today i was shot by an alien with a strange ray gun and it turned me into a GG!!!
    Tomorrow i'm going to marry this fantastic guy that i just met 20 minutes ago because he accepts me for who i am. It's the greatest thing in the world.
    We're expecting the twins to arrive in 9 months.
    AWWW isn't life wonderful!!!
    [/SIZE]

look i made a mistake in my profile i have to chnage it and that was the only time ive been out dressed if you had seen me male you would know y i pass but not a close inspetion, im only out to my mum because she has caught me, i have long girly blonde hair and if there is anything else you want me to clear up essage me

How about a picture dear?
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

GypsyKaren
    Actually, I'd like to here more about this Target, it sounds so different from the ones near me. I shop there all the time, I've certainly never seen any g-strings there, and no way are they going to let you try on panties, at least without buying them. Stacy, do you see why folks are a wee bit suspicious?

Karen

at targets in oz they let ya try on panties it happens at most shops and i would post a pic but i dont have a scanner and dont know how to put pix on the computer and i understand y u would be suspicious

At Stacy's request, and because I'm just a great big softie, I have changed the date of her birth in her profile.

Back to the topic at hand:

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Reso
    at targets in oz they let ya try on panties it happens at most shops...
    ewwwwww.......

they tell you to put them back on the shelves and they always say make sure you wear your own underwear under them and that they dont make contact with ur genitals