Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay crossdresser

Gay crossdresser

I want to let everyone know that I love to dress up as a woman. I also love guys and other cds attractive. I find them very attractive especially guys. I can't not deny who I am anymore. I thought that i was straight and confused before but i relize the idea of being with a hamdsome sexy guy excites me. I also want to date a sexy cd being that it turns me on. I want to say that I am a gay crossdresser.

BTW I don't find generic girls attractive anymore

Tiffany, Yeah I understand. I'm bi and the guys I was with said that men do not give them the emotional BS that men don't have.
    That's why they like men. Still, I'm with a girl now. They are attractive but I guess can't live with them and can't live without them. I keep thinking I want a man also. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Well its actually true that I feel this way. I am having a hard finding a generic girl especially around my area. I feel that they want me to give up crossdressing. The idea of me dating another cd is awesome like I can relate to them in so many ways. I also thought about dating guys too. I just don't find generic women attractive anymore like they aren't out there

When dressed, I continue being sexually aroused by women.....but to a lesser degree. She needs to make me feel like a real woman to be 100% aroused. I also find myself more & more attracted physically to men/CD/Trans. They also seem to respect more who I really am....I also find that I can relate with CD/Trans so much more....

Lucky you are so far away. hehehe

Well done Tiff!

It's nice when any of us reaches any sort of conclusion about ourselves and any minor epiphany that helps to dispel our own confusion and build our self-acceptance has to be a good thing, I think...

Obviously you realise you're not alone here, and I wish you luck in your search for a kindred soul...

(BTW: Any attractive GGs that like CDs you may come across and discard - feel free to point them in my direction... )

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I'm bisexual and find my sexual preferences tend to vary slightly based on who I am around. I also have found that when dressed as a woman, I am much more attracted to men.

Everytime when I tend to dress up or even thinking about dressing up, I always get sexualy aroused by cds and guys more. However I never date a cd or a guy or start a relationship before

It was hard for me to date a gg as a cd being that I live in nj/ny area

Also I have those dreams and desires to date a guy or a cd
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 12-29-2015 at 07:01 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I believe life truly is about trying everything so you'll know what u like. The other side of that coin is u find out what u don't like also!

Many CD's fantasize about being the woman with a man. I was one.

But, over time I realized men were like whale blubber. I don't need to try them to know I won't like male parts!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Congratulations on the self realization/acceptance Tiffany, that's a big thing!

Robin thank you

Sherry at first I didn't want to think about dating a guy but I realize that I having a hard time of finding a gg. I don't know. It just I feel that I want to date a cd or a guy. That's what I like and how I feel. For a long time I always want to date a cd.

I have a hunch that many peoples' CD drive is rooted deeply in unaknowledged/repressed sexual questions.... Myself included - good for you for "going there" - the more truthful one is to themselves the easier/better decisions become ��

Thank you jane. I have to admit it wasn't easy. I pretend that I was just heterosexual cd until I realize that even when I dress up and put on makeup, I am attractive to guys and other cds. It's like how I want to be treated as a woman by a guy

Well, don't decide until you see how it goes. You might decide men are "meh".

To be honest, I still think about women but like I said before, it's hard to find women who accepts me as a cd around my area. I feel like I kind of lost interest in dating women or pursing a relationship with women. Last time I tried to date guys, I kind of didn't like it

Amanda you think that I probably would go back to dating a woman?

I haven't date a woman in a long time
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 12-30-2015 at 08:52 AM.

Reality Check
    If you're gay, you are gay, that's fine. I'm not too sure about being gay because you can't find a woman who will accept you as a crossdresser though. "Gay" has nothing to do with your clothing.

I would say though that if a gay man wanted to attract another gay man, dressing as a woman wouldn't be the way to do it. A gay man would be looking for another gay man.

Anyway as a crossdresser, who I should date then like who does like crossdressers

I haven't been in a relationship with a woman for a long time. Last time I been in a relationship was like 6 years ago and it didn't turn out well. Plus I kind of lost interest in women because there is not enough women in my area and most of them have emotional baggage that I don't want to deal with.

Like it's hard on me to find a woman. Then I find other cds attractive like I want to date one.

I just feel that I gave up on finding a woman like I don't want to deal with a woman who can be manipulative and telling me that it's OK for me to dress up when in reality she doesn't accept it
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 12-30-2015 at 10:01 AM.

Banned Read only
    Tiffany,
    I think it's great you are in a position to admit your preferences, as long you are happy with it and will no one else will be hurt enjoy your life but stay safe !

I'm totally the other way, I prefer women no matter how I'm dressed, men don't come into my thinking at all !

Krisi,
    There are no set rules, each one to their own, who we are attracted to has no boundaries or guidelines !
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-30-2015 at 10:23 AM.

Aren't we all looking for relationship in one form or another? I do think we need to be careful not to simply follow the path of least resistance. You have to admit that for a heterosexual male, cross dressing does not make it any easier to find a GG who is attracted to you. I am semi-surprised (though given that I am on this forum I shouldn't be) to find that some of you have inferred there are actually GGs who are interested in CDs. In any event, if you want to build authentic relationships through CD you have probably limited the pool of candidates significantly. Any relationship though takes time, trust and effort. No shortcuts.

Oh like me I just have to change my preference. Like I prefer to date other crossdressers like myself. I also prefer to date guys by any chance. But as far me dating a gg, it would be horrible like I would have to give up my crossdressing just for her. I can't not do that to myself and that's like suppressing it as to make others happy. I want to be happy and I do love myself.

Besides I don't have to date girls in which I am not in a relationship with any girls at all

Interesting thread this one, I'm not gay but I can't say that with 100% conviction, as others have said desires and fantasises change when dressed as a woman, I'm hoping this is normal, this morning I had just put on my tights and making sure they were smooth, the strangest feeling came over me, it was like someone else was feeling my legs, I can't describe the feeling but it was good. Live life as it comes, that's my motto.

Hunny

I have that same feeling it's like how I like when I dress up as tiffany, I feel feminine like all I can think about is dating cds or guys

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have found at least in my area gay guys aren't really interested in men that CD or ones that are more feminine than most guys.
    They are interested in a regular guy.
    Being gay and a CD/TG has been kind of pain as far as finding Mr right for me anyway it could be totally different for you.

What about me dating another cd now that is something that I want to do

I did came across those guys in my area and you are right like some guys would say that they accept me as a cd, yet they want me to be the guy for them
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 12-30-2015 at 12:19 PM.

Welcome, as a fellow crossdresser who is gay also we are a minority but we are here as well.
    Amanda