Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gay crossdresser

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like she was just using you and real friends don't do that.

You are right. I'm not worry about that anymore. Hey who knows I might hook up with another cd at a party (just make sure I need to bring protection). All I'm saying is that I am happy who I am. It's just kind of hard of not be able to find someone that understands you or dating a cd that is like you or dating a woman that accepts you for you. It's hard for me to hang out with other cds too.

Yes tracii every weekend I have to take them places. I bought the girl foods, ps4, phones, etc because I care about her at the time. But I turned around and I am hearing oh you need to give up cding

Reality Check
    I will admit to not being an expert on gayness but from what I've heard and read from gay people, being gay does not come from not being able to find a partner of the opposite sex, being gay comes from within. Most say it's something you are born with.

I do know that if I were to go to sea with an all male crew, not being able to be with a woman would not turn me gay. I think most men would agree with me on this.

Yes you are probably right krisi. I don't know it's just sometimes it's frustrating but at the same time I don't even think about it like that. Only thing I do is play video games that's it. Then when I do talk to a girl like her, only thing she want from me is to change my ways like give up crossdressing for good if I want to be with her

Not only that but i also work in the IT department. I do want to go out as tiffany.

It's just that the area I live in, there are not a lot girls that are into cds like me. Even if I do get into a relationship with a girl, it's always going be like oh you need to give up cding for good.

Anyway i do love myself and I care about my self.
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 01-07-2016 at 11:41 AM.