Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gay crossdresser

Thank you amanda. I appreciate it

How many of gay crossdressers are in here
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 12-30-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Banned Read only
    Tiffany,
    I guess to some that's a double whammy !
    Finding the courage to sign up to the forum and then admit you're gay !!
    Please don't forget you are the open part of the forum , anyone can read this , some will not admit to being a CDer and use a real avatar and name let alone reveal their sexual preferences !

I see maybe I shouldn't put it out there. But I felt that it was a way to express my true feelings about who I am. Yes I would say that before I was believing that I was a hetrosexual cd who thinks that a woman would want to date me. I realized that when I am tiffany, I could only think about dating a guy or another cd. I would never want to think about gg. I haven't been with a relationship with a gg for a long time.

Banned Read only
    Tiffany,
    Don't feel it's wrong , you're being honest, the point I was making is others can't be as open and honest !

Thank you teresa.

I hated that I was lying to myself about being a straight CD. I knew that the moment that I like other cds and/or guys is the moment that I am a gay cd. It took me a long time to admit that I am gay and I love to cd. Even loving a cd or a guy really excites me

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanynjcd24 View Post
    A lot.

Wow I did not know. I know I am not the first that is for sure

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Finding someone I am interested in is hard for me so thats a big part of my problem as far as dating goes.
    I'm really picky when it comes to what I like in a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanynjcd24 View Post
    Tiff - you must have seen the following thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...een-with-a-guy

Quite a few there, it seems... and an older thread for the sentimental among us: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-a-guy-are-you

You're certainly not alone here, but it's fair to say some folk probably are still unwilling to talk about it here because of the same discrimination that exists in the vanilla world... seems improbable, but true...

Just be happy you've reached a harmonious point for yourself - and you live in a region with a very active CD and gay community (as I understand), and you're young, single and pretty... So have fun and be careful...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Tiffany,
    I an so happy you have found yourself. My offer still stands, in the spring I will take you to Asbury Park. The bars are packed full of hot guys and sexy cross dressers.
    Kate

Kate can I date a cd. I am just curious.

BTW Kate I will take you up on your offer
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 12-30-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You can date whoever you want I would think.

Everyday that I find more of myself is a good day and it sounds like this was a good day for you. I have been with men and women and I can still say I like women more. They are just sexy to me. My wife always turns me on. I think with men there is less feelings and more just fun...while with a women I feel more. That is just me. Follow your heart and all that will matter is you will be happy...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

omg a gay crossdresser... what's this world coming to.
    good thing i'm straight and just like men!

wishing you the very best!!
    paula

Thanks it's not easy at all to be myself. I still thinking about girls. It's just around my area I couldn't find that acceptance with them.
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 12-30-2015 at 09:55 PM.

If you're still thinking about girls, don't count them out. I think u need to keep all your options open.

Hi All, As being one of the most senior members 75 , I have going the whole route. If you look at my proflie you will see my picture, I can't for some reason get it on with my name. I have been told by women an men I don't look or act my age. What I have found out is to br carefull in who u pick to go with. I have found great satisfaction with both. I feel that if I looklike a women an some one comes on to me I will ck it out. I present my self as what I am a older looking women. I am married an have a wonderfull women that is great to me. If you look like a women an present your self as a women be a women . It works for me. Jo

Are you sure there are girls out there who like crossdressers? Maybe I can find beautiful girl who accepto me for me as well as my crossdressing. Maybe there are still a chance for me to be with a girl

I haven't been in a relationship with a girl for a long time

I don't want to waste my time to trying be in a relationship with a woman if I know it's not going to happen.

There this one girl I talked to but I don't trust her at all. Yes she's interested in me but I can't be with a person because she might tell my secret and then others probably spread my secret around

I just feel that I find other crossdressers and guys attractive more. Like maybe I wasted my time with girls
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 12-31-2015 at 08:19 AM.

Reality Check
    I think you're going about this all wrong. You should be looking to date someone who you are attracted to and who is attracted to you, not looking for someone who is attracted to a crossdresser. Sexual preference should not be based on who is willing to date you, it should be based on who you are attracted to.

I suggest putting the crossdressing in the back of your mind when not dressed (working, shopping, going to church, etc.) and looking for someone that shares your other interests and seems compatible with you. Someone you enjoy being around.

Then you can ask this person if they want to "hang out" or go on a date.

If it seems like this could turn into a long term relationship, that is the time to bring up the crossdressing thing.

That's the way most of us have done it, some after many years of marriage. If this person really loves and cares about you, the crossdressing will be accepted or at least tolerated.

From being on this site long enough, I'm quite sure every possible combination of gender and sexuality identities and preferences is out there. I'd certainly be interested if I could get my heart now into my body 20 years ago (family now, no regrets tho).

I can say from experience, going out 50/50 is good for an occasional guy's number. Lol. I used to be so scared people might think I was gay. Now I'm feeling more like myself when I'm looking queer. Queer isn't exactly gay for me (although I'm attracted to anyone sporty without too much body hair), it's more of a culture that just fits me too well having accepted myself.

So then I went to some support groups and found it waaay heavy. Then I started going to some of the independent/fun stuff around town, like the WTF (women,trans,femme) nights at the bike/maker/art houses and I met a bunch of really awesome friends. Friends with other friends of the sort who don't have society's hangups about who they might want to date...

People are attracted to people being themselves! There's lots of people out there without other filters messing that up, and I believe you'll find them (you found us after all, now go check out the city(s) and kick over some rocks if you can!)

Hugs & Luck,
    Summer

Problem is there is not enough girls around my area. Even if I give up dressing, I feel as I am making them happy and making my self miserable. Like I feel that oh they say they love it but they actually don't.

Like I know like most girls wouldn't want to date a cd or being seen with them. Some girls would accept it depends on where I do find them and it's hard to find them.
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 12-31-2015 at 09:08 AM.

I am not gay, I am bi. I am "mostly" straight but when I have the urge to dress it is usually combined with the desire to be with a man. Although it seems like most in here are straight, this forum has made me feel so much better ... I don't feel like I am alone anymore.

Reality Check
    "not enough girls around my area" ????

The population on earth is somewhere around 50 -50 men vs. women. What sort of place are you where there are not enough girls?

Banned Read only
    t:

You know, if this was easy, everybody would be doing it!!

My best to you for making a major admission to yourself. It's pretty scary to realize that where you should be is the road less travelled as that flies in the face of so much of what we've been told growing up.

I think that whenever we come to a decision such as you have, it can allow other topics to come to the surface. We realize that the world, and our thinking, doesn't need to be as rigid as we once thought. We can consider other possibilities and the notion bubbles up that what society has told us about gender identity, sexuality, etc. may not be entirely true.

Good Luck on your journey,

DeeAnn

I live in nj. The reason I said that being that there are crazy girls around my area, girls that married and had kids, girls that are manipulative, etc

Candi what about you dating other cds