Thread: Funny Bust at Store

Funny Bust at Store

I was at a drug store reaching up on top of a shelf in guy mode, but with lace topped panties.

A beautiful blonde turns the corner and is staring at my waistband. Then she looked me in the eye and smiled.

I quickly realized that my shirt was above my waistband and my panties were showing. I just had to lol, but stifled it and smiled big. The hazards of crossdressing, oh well. Gave her something to talk about at the party tonight!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh how funny, yes the pitfalls of us crazy girls lol

oh my God too funny!!! I have always been petrified of that happening to me so for that reason i always have on a fitted shirt tucked over the pantys for extra coverage, hopefully it has worked as good as i think it has.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Are you sure you aren't a closet flasher, with a devil may care attitude Christina?

I'm in the camp of 'I hope it makes their day'. I really don't care now and even love the thought that they show. One in the eye for the devil and I bet he wears girl stuff anyway. Hence the saying, "Go on, be a devil".

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh well cats out of the bag LOLOL

A beautiful blonde, and she stopped and she smiled. An icebreaker like that is priceless, my dear

Aspiring Member
    Freudian slip perhaps?

Ineke

Reality Check
    Whatever you do in life, there are risks. Wear lace topped panties and there's a risk someone will see them. As long as it wasn't your mother or your preacher, no harm has been done and you enjoyed it enough to post it.

When I first started wearing panties out, my wife was concerned that someone would see them. I reminded her that I would be wearing pants over top of them.

I will say this - None of my panties have lace tops. Some have a bit of lace or ruffles around the leg openings but not on the waistband. Also, they are all plain colors, no pink hearts or writing.

If I know I'll be in a situation where it's possible for my panties to be seen, I wear black or nude, not pink, red, etc.

And I suppose if busted the excuse is "All my underwear is in the wash, I had to borrow these from my wife or go commando."

A beautiful blonde stares at your waistband.

Miss Tee said it all....

What better way is there to meet chicks? :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Funny! Thanks for the reminder, as I have become so relaxed about wearing panties, as they are an everyday norm for me now.
    Di

You can get busted for even simple remarks. I once bought myself a pretty pink Miss Elaine nightgown and commented to the SA "That's a pretty pink." I was in drab and not the least bit feminine yet got the most disgusting look from her. I have to admit that I do like to make comments like this that are not typical for males, but I was sure surprised by that reaction. I often complement SA's on their nails or shoes and have never gotten a funny look back, usually a Thank you.

Banned Read only
    Christina,
    I love those moments, all you can do is smile !
    Thanks for sharing the moment.

Aspiring Member

Smile

Since the lady smiled at you, she probably has an SO who does the same. It is a small world, you know.

I don't think I own any panties that would be visible above the waist of my pants - the waistband of all my panties is several inches below the beltline of my blue jeans. I guess if I were wearing ladies low rise jeans and full cut briefs the waistband might show, but then people would probably notice the low rise jeans before the panties were noticed...
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Banned Read only
    LOL, nice 'slip'! Ya know, I find super attractive women are very accepting, probably because they don't feel 'threatened' 😂 Kinda like the guy brining his stock Chevy Cavalier to the Nuremberg ring 😂

If that happens to me I just may look like I've seen a ghost. There was this one time were I almost got caught at a ladies office. I sat in front of the desk and the lady said she will be right back. Under my man cloths I was wearing pink lacy panties and from some reason they felt odd on my left hip. So I pick my shirt up a little to fix my pants. A second latter she popped in and said "sorry I'm taking long I'll be right within you." I'm telling you when that happened I almost jumped out of the chair. I know she didn't see anything but have the door been to my left she could have saw. And who knows what she could have said.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Opportunity lost.

"OK, so now show me yours!"
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTee View Post
    A beautiful blonde, and she stopped and she smiled. An icebreaker like that is priceless, my dear
    That's what I was thinking until I checked Christina's bio and saw she is married!

I have arrived at the motel before on business and unpacked the suit case....breast forms ☑️, make-up ☑️,
    Wig☑️, outfit s#$@ no bras. Blasted
    Mess, off to target in that town. Get to checkout out in drab and SA says: these for you? Oh Yes darling, you should see me decked out! Um, I mean, no for my daughter. I'm such a chicken and wimp!

"As long as it wasn't your mother or your preacher" - in my case they both know/knew!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/