Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long do you like/need for (Dress Play Time)

I like to take my time and enjoy start to finish really like to have an entire day and evening give the same night till morning and im in heaven
    Miranda

I spent the whole day from 8 AM to 8 PM out and about on Saturday, and had to wake up at 4:00 AM to get ready. This included my usual daily shower and shave, which I would need to do even in male mode. My first stop was the nail salon, so I didn't have to bother with that, and my legs and arms needed only a light touchup with the epilator today. But fussing with a corset, stockings, makeup and jewelry occupied a lot of time. If I need to do a heavier defurring or paint my own nails (I wear long acrylics so it is not quick), I can easily fill six hours with the needed prep work.

- Diane

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Takes me around an hour. Maybe a bit less for full make up. Then I sometimes spend another hour changing outfits, before I,'m happy with my look. Lol.

Hours and hours and hours are necessary...

At least four hours minimum at home, if I'm away it's all evening in a hotel room or if I'm out it could be up to 8 hours.

Still need about 2 hours to get ready with the full-on look!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

To get completely dressed takes about 4 hours.

It takes me about two hours. I keep myself pretty clean shaving whats needed and picking the clothes I do the night before and makeup takes about an hour. Takes me longer than her LOL.
    Part Time Girl

I tend to binge dress, so I'll take an hour or so to prep. Then dress, and by the time the night is over our closet is a wreck!! Sometimes only one outfit.... but usually 4 or 5. Gg's are just as guilty "trying to find something to wear" lol. The great part is all the clothes my wife has abandoned are all new to me

Everyone is different. I would say that it mostly depends on how important dressing is in your life.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It can vary from 45 minutes (rushing it- with a quick shave and no (or little) makeup; to a couple of hours.

I am not hiding stuff, but it is generally put away. Cleanup- 15 minutes if things are just tossed aside, longer if put away properly.

How long? Longer the better, but I generally cleaning up after 7-8 hours unless planning on staying dressed all day.

Platinum Member

Sometimes A Mini Fashon Show !

Hi Judy, Every morning between 05:00 to10:00 is orchid time , Maybe a couple hours a couple Evenings a week.
    It takes a little over a half hour to make a good presentation.

Then spend about four hours dressed, Some times I may change outfits 3 or 4 times, my little mini fashion show. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

brenda_s
    Two to three hours is about normal for me. Usually plan it along with some other task.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    It takes me HOURS to get ready. But making a silk purse out of a sow's ear just takes time. By the time I have shaved all over, done the necessary tucking and taping, wiggled in to the foundations, added forms, trussed myself up in a corset, tugged on the padded pantie girdle, applied makeup lashes nails, my outfit, rolled on stockings, shoes, bling, donned my wig, and done my nails, I have spent four hours. FOUR HOURS! And that is if everything goes well. But I do not rush it, I really enjoy the process. It is the only time I get pampered.

I prefer to make the doing and (sigh) undoing a small part of my day. So I am usually OUT and enfemme from noonish right through midnight ish. So twelve hours totally enfemme. Always OUT in the general population. BTW I am just a CDer, so for me doing this once a week (sorta) is what makes it all the more enjoyable for me.

As an aside, am in that corset from about 10:00am to about 1:00am. Believe me when I say the first unrestricted breath is quite sensuous.

SUCH FUN!
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 01-04-2016 at 08:40 AM.

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    I usually like to have 3 hours minimum...

an hour to get ready (I usually know/plan on what I'm going to wear in advance)
    an hour to stay (and play ;-) )
    an hour for clean-up (CSI style)

It takes me at least 1 ½ hours to get ready, and another 1 ½ hours if I do my nails. With that much prep time, I like to spend at least 4 hours dressed. My preference is to take a long weekend, and spend 3-4 full days en femme.

I can still transition in half an hour, more time is better for a good transformation
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I like to spend most of the day dressed. From 4 am to 12 am. If possible.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I must be doing something wrong I see a lot of 2 hours and such to get ready, for me if I'm just going out shopping or such it's usually just an hour tops, now I don't use forms and have very little jewelry.
    So maybe I don't look as good as I think when I go out, anyway I just enjoy being out

I don't like to do makep and get dressed if I have less than 4 hours to spend that way.

Depends on the day. Friday's takes an hour total. 15 minutes to shave body, 15 minutes to shower, 20 minutes for makeup, 10 minutes for clothes etc. Saturday and Sunday take 45 minutes since I don't need to shave body for a few days afterwards. My weekly routine Friday-Sunday living as female. I'd guess 12-16 hours a day.
    Last edited by GenieGirl; 01-05-2016 at 08:20 PM.
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

About 3 hours at least! 1 hour for showering, shaving, makeup etc. and another 1/2 for removing said makeup. That leaves me with about hour and a half to try on a couple of outfits

It takes me about 2.5 hours. Shower, shave and set out a outfit. Then shape and do my nails. Start with dressing - stockings, bra, corset and thong. On to makeup and hair. Slip in to my dress and heels and I'm ready to go out on the town. When I'm all made up and dressed I feel wonderful.

It takes me 1 hour to get ready. Then 4 or 5 hours for a meal and drinks at a bar or club.