Thread: Latest leg shaving and unkowing SO

Latest leg shaving and unkowing SO

I been shaving for a about a month now and the wife and I have a light DADT deal on it.

Recently, I think that may be changing. We getting intimate one night and I caught running her hand over my freshly shaven legs. Of course I went through the roof. A couple nights later she had a drink or two and we started again. This time she rubbed my entire legs but said I can't take that yours are smoother than mine. I said of course that hers felt wonderful but she said know yours are like silky smooth.

I left it that. Not sure if is a good thing or bad.

People like what they want to like. If your smooth legs lead to a pleasant experience for you both expect that they will continue to be liked. The trick is to provide that experience.

Lots of guys shave their legs! Both young and old alike. It should not be any kind of 'red flag' that you shave yours. If done over a period of time, most people won't even notice. However if you go from gorilla to smooth--it might be noticeable.

I recently shaved my legs for the first time and I don't think my wife even noticed! Admittedly, I'm not very hairy like some and being winter, I'm not walking around in shorts. At first I just used a hair trimmer and trimmed to a couple of millimetres. Emboldened, when she didn't notice this, I shaved my legs completely. Like so many have said before, it really is great wearing hose/tights with bare legs.

Banned Read only
    Wait until you get older. I've never shaved my legs. I've always have had lighter hair and very fine. As I aged I can honestly say they are as smooth as a baby's skin. Several years ago my adult daughter was sitting across from me when I was wearing shorts. She asked me if I shaved my legs. Nope! Never. Of course, you may have to wait several decades for the aging process to come into play. The down side? Spider veins. I really need hosiery. I have to chuckle when my wife tells me she is running late because she has to shave her legs.

Take it as a good thing Gabby...

I'm struggling to see the negatives in this anywhere.......

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Gabby,
    It's an odd thing , women initially say they don't like it and yet your wife is exploring the new you ! I'm experiencing the same reaction , she claims her feet are cold but they don't feel that bad to me. To keep them that smooth I have to shave everyday the other point is she must be getting use to the idea of me wearing a nightie which means she can get at my legs easier.

I think your wife's comment is a good thing I'm sure she would soon let you know if she wasn't happy with your legs !

Just to pick up on Stephanie's point , she said she never needed to shave, some men are lucky, both my brother in laws have almost hairless legs I'm sure no one has commented on it or even considered if they shaved. The same goes for chest hair my son has very little but no one comments and yet when I shaved mine off my wife gave me some very odd looks !
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-03-2016 at 10:03 AM.

I shave my whole body twice a day!
    I can't stand hair on my body, except on my head. Much less stubble. That has got to go! Love love love the silky smooth feeling!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Nose to toes, no hair on this girl, and the same for Julie. We both love smooth hair free bodies and the same with lovers. I'm sure your wife will come to love it eventually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I've kept myself hairless "nose to toes" like Marci said for about a year and nobody has said a thing at work, or anywhere for that matter. My wife hasn't really liked the bare chest thing so far. We're both still coming to grips with my dressing so I hope that someday she will start to enjoy the feel of my smooth legs and arms as much as I do. Now if only I didn't have to shave the chest every day!

I'm thinking if she's not creaming at you it can't be all that bad Gabby. So just enjoy it hun.
    Angie

Thanks for all the nice comments. I think the remarks from her are positive. BTW she loves my shaved chest and seriously our silky smooth legs feel amazing together.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby6790 View Post
    This time she rubbed my entire legs but said I can't take that yours are smoother than mine. I said of course that hers felt wonderful but she said know yours are like silky smooth.

I left it that. Not sure if is a good thing or bad.
    I know you said that hers felt wonderful, but did you notice a difference between hers and yours? If you yours were smoother, do you know why? Maybe it's because you having way more hair, (I assume) and having to make more of an effort, you have developed a bit more of a technique? If that's the case, and you present it that way, you could offer to do her legs for her?
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

sometimes a wife may see it as you competing with her on a level or taking away from her femininity when we cross certain lines . ive seen this myself and have talked with others about it .it takes a bit of time for her to get used to it . there's also the little issue that a some women are a bit weary of crossing onto what may be perceived as a lesbian side or are afraid of awakening lesbian feelings .
    finaly trying to mind this poor body that ive been thrashing for years .

Back in the 'way back when I was still married and I had started full-body shaving, my wife described it as "much friendlier feeling." I always liked that.

Silver Member
    About a year and a half ago, I got my legs professionally waxed, and have had it redone every six weeks or so since then. They feel amazing and I won't ever go back to hairy legs again. My wife feels my legs frequently, and I'm sure she notices but never comments or asks about them. It's odd, but there seems to be a DADT aspect to it, even though she sees me in a skirt nearly every day and is mostly supportive.

Reality Check
    If your wife accepts your shaving your legs, that's great. Of course this can be high maintenance because when the hair starts to grow back it's like sandpaper.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Waxing is always better than shaving, and you don't end up with nasty stubble. It's not cheap but well worth it. We both get our legs waxed about every 6 weeks and it costs about $50. Not so bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.