Thread: Getting out in Los Angeles

Getting out in Los Angeles

Hi,

I am from Argentina traveling to LA next week.
    Is it ok to go out in LA in fem clothes ?

Hi Gaby. I have never been out there in LA, but there are a lot of girls here who have. My guess would be that if you dressed like any other women around you there in Los Angeles dress then you should be fine. I live near San Francisco and go out all the time and never have a problem. If you come this way, get 10 posts here and then you can send me a private message and maybe we can meet. I lived in Buenos Aires over 10 years, so we would have a lot to talk about. Good luck and enjoy.

Thank you Allie !
    i will be in SF after LA, driving by car to make the coast , I´m travelling with my wife. just for 12 days.
    If you came back some day to Buenos Aires, we meet every third friday with other girls in bars, nowaday BSAS is a very open minded city. Sure not as SF but aproaching ..
    Have a nice time !
    Here one of the groups that we have
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/738932879563598/

I have been out en femme in LA many times and have not had a problem.

grace !!!

Thanks Gaby for the Facebook link. Unfortunately, I am not a member there. If you want to meet or get information about what to do, see and where to go eat just post here in this thread when you get here, if you do not get 10 posts by that time. I speak Spanish and have some good recommendations. Have a safe trip and enjoy what we have to offer you.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    In Los Angeles I go wherever I want and have never had a problem.

I've had no problems in LA at all. Of course use ordinary caution and don't go into sketchy areas.

You could spend months in LA and not run out of things to do!

Thank you for your msg. I thought you don´t need to be member in CDV group, is just to make crossdressing visible in Argentina and the world.
    There are so few of us ... just a little tribe. I don´t know if I can post my email here to be friends in FB.
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-05-2016 at 12:42 PM. Reason: This is an English speaking forum and that includes any links, please read the rules

Hi Gaby!!! Regards from another Argie cd!

Nowadays BA (my hometown btw ) is as cd friendly and open as any large European or American city. LA has a lot in common with it (not just similar initials), the quirky vibe, the art districts, so you will feel like home. Don't be afraid of the not so great looking neighborhoods -like any big city, if you stick to the gentrified areas only, you will miss a lot.

Gabby, i travel a lot to LA. Check out Hambuger Marys, an eclectic joint with a couple of locations in the LA area. Check ou their special events. Very fun an welcoming. Safe travels

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Don't be afraid of the not so great looking neighborhoods -like any big city, if you stick to the gentrified areas only, you will miss a lot.
    True to a point. Use the same amount of caution that a GG would use.

For example, I have no problem with visiting El Tepiyac in Boyle Heights but I wouldn't wander around the surrounding neighborhood at night.

Times do change. A few years ago it was worth your life to venture downtown after dark, but now it has a thriving night life and is safe to visit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/de...s-Angeles.html