Thread: Business Casual

Business Casual

Good day ladies and gents,
    Have any of you ever tried the business casual look while en femme? I usually hate the style because I'm forced to wear it at work, (regardless of the gender I'm feeling at the time, I hate being forced to wear certain outfits). At the same time, with a few feminine touches, I can actually kinda dig the look. How about you?
    You may call me Adam, Adyson, or Ady, whichever you prefer.

I am unapologetically me. You can accept me or reject me, but you're never going to change me.

I was at a business casual meeting last night. Was a boy, androgynous yep. had on my sparkly ball earrings. Hair was braided, and long finger nails. But was accepted and the meeting went quite well.
    Part Time Girl

Platinum Member
    Hi Adyson, I enjoy dressing in many different styles. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I enjoy both styles of dressing, both the business look and the casual look

Women's BC with a skirt is a favourite look of mine. Clingy knee length skirt, knit top - I've worn it out many times.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    I quite enjoy the business look and dress as such on occasion. When I have paperwork to pour over or many email to tend to I switch between the business look and a secretary look.

I really like the business casual look, especially in the summer when women wear skirts and a light blazer. Looks sophisticated and sexy!

Totally wished I could do that!
    I wear uniforms of complete male drab every day. Bums me out, until I get home and unleash the wild side.

I have tried a business look and not sure what business casual is for women. I do know what it is for males. Here is my outfit that I used to travel to and from Las Vegas a few years ago. Black slacks, black and white blouse, heels and a black jacket. It worked well for me and I felt very comfortable traveling in that outfit, which is important on your first trip through the TSA lines at the airports.

Is that business casual for a woman?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wondered what bus. casual looks like, too, Allie. That outfit looks great and is probably rite on?

U should post more pics of yourself!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hope to wear business casual at my next job after I move. It's just a matter of finding the right job.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I dunno, I wouldn't have a problem if I worked for a company that forced me to wear feminine outfits. The female uniforms were a bit different where I worked.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning