Thread: Actually looking forward to cleaning up after the holidays... Can you guess why???

Actually looking forward to cleaning up after the holidays... Can you guess why???

First, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is enjoying a wonderful New Year!!!

Well, the holidays are over and my apartment is a mess. I was really NOT looking forward to the task of cleaning up after two weeks of my teenage sons visiting(which, of course means it has also been two weeks since I was able to get dressed)
    To 'reward myself' for making it two weeks without going any crazier than I am already, I stopped by a specialty store near my work with the intent of buying myself a new corset. While they didn't have anything for me there, I found the cutest little French Maid outfit in just my size.
    So tomorrow I will be rushing home from work as early as possible to put it on and clean.

As I said, for once, I am actually looking forward to cleaning...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Enjoy your cleaning

Aspiring Member
    I can tell your going to have a grand time. Enjoy your new outfit.

Good for you but for the life of me, I still can't figure out how wearing a maid's outfit makes people want to clean.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I used to love cleaning my house in my maids uniform

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Cleaning the house wearing a sexy maid's dress or an institutional housekeeper uniform is most fun. Even better, make a quick run to the store! Enjoy!

maid.JPGrun 2 the store.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Oh! Kate!

Sometimes I think you are an ol' fuddy duddy. :-)

Just because you haven't got a maids uniform.

Me? I usually clean up out of necessity.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    I don't get the "maid's outfit" thing and when we used to have a cleaning service the ladies certainly did not wear heels and "maid outfits", but if it brings you joy or makes cleaning less of a chore, go for it. Have fun.

Where is the store located and what is its name?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't get it either. How does changing your clothes change your sexual orientation or your desire to do something repugnant?

All changing into women's clothes does for me, is make me want to suddenly take a lot of photos of myself!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!