Thread: Missing Jamie

Missing Jamie

Hi everyone, haven't been around much with all of the holidays and there has really been no time for Jamie (so sad) since my Sepphora trip (dying to play with my new stuff). And have been going more then a little stir crazy.
    Last night I almost played with my makeup but was just too tired. My wife was a bit disappointed as she was excited to see.

But my wife and son are going away for the weekend and she told me to go crazy. I have been out looking for a special outfit for the weekend (I know exactly the look I want, sweater dress, tights and a wide belt) My wife's BF may come over and have some girly time with me (which would be really nice rather than spending the entire time alone). She'd help me with my makeup and play dress up with me and maybe a girly movie.

My only wish is that my wife and I could figure out some time. Because that is my favorite time as Jamie when we are together. But having an 8 year old makes girly time with her difficult.

That is great that you can finally get some girl time! Also having someone to spend time with would be so much better than being alone.
    Ellie May 😘

Sounds like a "First World" problem to me, Jaimie - I (and I'm sure many others here as well) wish my wife were so accepting/enthusiastic regarding my crossdressing. And your wife's supportive BF who is willing to play dress-up with you on top of it all???...an embarrassment of riches. I just hope you're not yanking our collective chains here with this alleged tale of woe.

Surely there must be a friend or relative nearby would would be willing to baby-sit your son from time to time - or even agree to a sleepover - so that you could get some "alone" time and indulge in your CDing (either by yourself or with your wife) to your heart's content. And if your wife's BF is really a BF...? Must be some options there as well. Be creative and think outside of the box...

Silver Member
    Jamie - If you have just started to dress and if you wife is supportive and involved, you need to be careful about spending "girly time" together alone with her best friend. Applying make up, dressing in girly clothing and watching girly movies alone together seems to be rather intimate and sexy activities. It is nice to have someone else to have fun with but there may be some risks. Perhaps you may want to think the weekend through a bit more. Good luck.

It is definitely a first world problem and I know that I am incredibly lucky. Frankly, my wife is more accepting than I am about it. Hell she nearly lost her mind when she saw me wearing boy underwear yesterday but my son was sick in the room when I got dressed. I still struggle with accepting myself and go through periods of saying Jamie is gone (luckily I have never purged although I have planned to) and then get depressed and cranky and come back to it and things get better. But honestly I am a pretty manly man with beer belly (on a diet though so hopefully that will change) and hairy as an ape (bought an epilday but have just some success) and get frustrated that I look ridiculous. And I, also, really worry that one day my wife will just stop being accepting and say this is not what I signed up for and I am out. Sorry but I am a pretty big worrier.

And no I am not yanking anyone's chains but we come from a different place than most in that we met in the BDSM scene, and her best friend is into it to, so our way of looking at things I guess is a little different and we are in an open relationship. I want to be respectful and keep everything clean though so don't want to go into those details on the board. But just to be clear my wife, her best friend and a person out in Chicago (who is a female that identifies as gender fluid) are the only people I have shared Jamie with. I am still afraid of what others that I know would think. Other people I just don't care about but worry about loosing people in my life.

And we do plan on having my parents (who live about 2 hours away) come take our son for a weekend. The problem is we just generally have a lot going on and there never seems to be a time. My wife's idea for that weekend is for me to take a Friday off and for her girlfriend to take me for another makeover, last time I asked for an everyday and then a vamp look...the next time I was going to ask for a pin-up girl (Spent so much at the first one that I get a free one that I have to use in 90 days) and spend the day at the mall doing girly things (the last makeover was supposed to be an hour and we were going to do some shopping but it took all of our time). Then my wife and I would have an all Jamie weekend (she was also disappointed that I could not stay made up for longer because she thought I looked great).

So I know I am lucky and really am grateful but at the end of the day when you spend almost $400 on new make-up, you really want to play with it! I think I will tonight as I am feeling better and my wife was really disappointed last night that I didn't go through with it (hope she realizes it will be no where near as good as the makeover). And I need to get some practice in before Jamie has a weekend!