Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R. I. P. David Bowie

A good man and a fantastic entertainer! I will forever be in his debt for showing me that it's not only okay, but even cool to blur gender lines. An interview he did a few years ago stands out in my mind where he was asked about his sexuality - His response was that he was a "closet heterosexual"... makes me laugh to this day.

Neither have I, but I enjoy his work and respect him as a musician. Fun Fact: After Nirvana Covered his song Man Who Sold the World when he would preform it live a lot of people thought he was doing a Nirvana cover.

wow i noticed the shoe as well!
    what a gifted artist with a great sense of humanity and so brave with smashing the TG ceiling
    'planet earth is blue and there's nothing i can do'