Thread: Identification

Identification

Does any one have or use Identificationwhen they go out to match their Femail self?

Michelleliz

wow, never thought of that

hope to learn here, great post! have never been out driving and pulled over, oh my what would i do?

Identification

I was stoped by security at a mall once coming out of a rest room. I was told never to use ther rest rooms or dressing rooms They advised me to go elswhere

Michelle.

Nope!

My advice would be if stopped by law enforcement, just say "yes, sir", "no, sir". Come clean if asked for ID. I read a while back about a CDer who was arrested for producing false ID. As for dealing with anyone else, I would say always pay cash and never produce ID. (Said the CDer who never ventures outside...)
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

For those of you who may not have seen it, see this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=15706
    Phoebe

Banned Read only
    I've been stopped twice by the cops, and they were OK both times.
    Once I was out walking in the woods, in a dress and heels, where I thought there were no people. A car full of seniors comes cruising down this little two track, and I ran and jumped in my van, and left the area. About ten minutes later I'm driving down the road and a sheriff pulls me over. I was scared. He just asked me for my ID, and didn't make me get out. He went back to his car and checked me out. I'm clean. He came back to the van and said "we had a report of a man in a blue dress sort of like you have on, acting suspiciously". I just said, "yes I guess that would look suspicious to most people". He handed me my license, and said "you can go". He was cool about it. By then I was out of the mood, and pulled back in the woods and got my guy clothes on, and left the area.
    Another time I was out of the van in a chemise and heels late on a warm summer night just walking in a deserted rest area. A cop comes down the highway, and scans the rest area with his spotlight. I run and jump in the van. He turns in the rest area and speeds up behind me and stops. Same deal. He didn't make me get out. Just asked for ID and ran a check on me, and let me go. Just said I wasn't supposed to be in there late at night. Two stops. No trouble.

cops are one thing but tell those mall rent a cops to go take a flying leap.

Banned Read only
    I would be careful in malls. They are private property, and although they are open to the public, they can make their own rules. A lady was arrested the other day for wearing an anti Bush Tee shirt she had just purchased right there in the mall. The mall guards asked her to leave. She refused. They called the cops. She was arrested for trespassing, even though she was there to shop, and had made a purchase. Just be careful in malls. They will not tolerate anything that might be bad for business.

I take my Tranny Licence (as well as my real ID)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G
    Once I was out walking in the woods, in a dress and heels, where I thought there were no people. A car full of seniors comes cruising down this little two track, and I ran and jumped in my van, and left the area. About ten minutes later I'm driving down the road and a sheriff pulls me over. I was scared. He just asked me for my ID, and didn't make me get out. He went back to his car and checked me out. I'm clean. He came back to the van and said "we had a report of a man in a blue dress sort of like you have on, acting suspiciously". I just said, "yes I guess that would look suspicious to most people". He handed me my license, and said "you can go". He was cool about it. By then I was out of the mood, and pulled back in the woods and got my guy clothes on, and left the area.
    I'm curious...
    How many women have you EVER seen in the woods wearing a dress and heels? Am I missing something here?

Banned Read only
    Like I told the cop. "Yes, I guess that would look suspicious to some people".
    I like to go out in the woods, far from people. I'm talking state or national forest. I like to find a deserted little two track to walk on during the day, in the warmer months. That way, I don't have to bother with the wig and makeup. There are thousands of acres of forest near my cottage, and normally there are no people out there, except for hunting season. But Murphys Law always kicks in when you least expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G
    Like I told the cop. "Yes, I guess that would look suspicious to some people".
    just "some people" ? you sure about that?

Banned Read only
    Depends on the people. It's all in the eyes of the beholder.

Here's what you would do if pulled over in your car by a cop. Follow their instructions. Actually, cops have seen everything and to deal with someone who isn't shooting at them doesn't cause a problem for them. They would be happy and not a problem for you. It's nothing to worry about.

"What are you waiting for?" -

Quote Originally Posted by nancy58
    My advice would be if stopped by law enforcement, just say "yes, sir", "no, sir". Come clean if asked for ID. I read a while back about a CDer who was arrested for producing false ID. As for dealing with anyone else, I would say always pay cash and never produce ID. (Said the CDer who never ventures outside...)
    totally agree.

definitly bring both ID's. If you have no id or show a fake ID to a police officer you can end up in jail real quick...especially if the officer decides he doesn't like your lifestyle.

like she said...do not give any attitude and do everything the officer asks.

Talking

thanks for the tip Phoebe, I am going to go the dept. of motor vehicles here in californioa and do that.

Love and kisses

Ariana