Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going out for the first time ever tonight.... YIKES!

Going out for the first time ever tonight.... YIKES!

Hi! It's been quite a while since i've posted anything on here. But I simply had to share this

Tonight is going to be my debut as Celina in public. I'm nervous as hell and yet soooo exicted at the same time! I've dreamed about this for a long time and now it's NOW! It seems so real and scary! YIKES!
    Hopefully i don't trip in my heels from the nervousness or do something else silly...

Anyways... I'll be meeting up with several other "girls" at a lgbt bar/nightclub. And it'll also be the first time i meet up with these wonderfull girls so im kinda double excited really. Can't wait to meet these girls that i've talked to for so long. Luckily these girls are experienced in going out and promised they'll take care of me, so i'll be in good hands.

My gf has been absolutely amazing this last week. She's been helping me out with all sorts of stuff from buying makeup too lending me her new jacket (which i can actually fit) and all sorts of other stuff. I am truly lucky to have her! Speaking of her... I now finally realize the huge effort she puts in everytime we go out to look her best. And i now understand why wardrobe crises is unavoidable... I might be catching that too

However i think im gonna go with this outfit for tonight. Picture is from my latest Celina time in december (Mods, I hope it's okay i attach a picture?).

00005.jpg

I'll try to update it after the big night
    xoxo
    Transgender girl

Hey Celina, you look stunning and i can't wait for updates! You will be fine once you get with the girls, have a good time.

Charlotte
    Ellie May 😘

You look great - have fun

Wow you are stunning. And you have a Girlfriend who supports. Geez some guys(hehe) have all the luck..

Aspiring Member
    Celina, congratulations on your bought debut in public. Its a moment come true for you. The dress is fabulous and you look radiant in it. We all know your nervous and excited at the same time but you will be okay. You own it now go have fun. Please keep us posted on your evening out.
    Best wishes to you

Gone to live my life
    Hi Celina,

Congrats on your first big step. I can be scary but exhilarating at the same time. Just remember to look up and act like you belong, play safe and things should go well.

Cheers

Marcelle

If you "own it" you'll do just fine.

Wow! You look fantastic! I hopemyou have a wonderful time.

Wow. You go girl. I go out often but the first time I went out I sure didn't look that good.

Celina, OMG, you look awesome! Have fun and let us know all the details of your time out on the town with your new friends. Your on-line girlfriends want to know!! H&K, Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Just remember to relax and have fun. You look so adorable in your pic Add some nice jewelry and perfume, then go show the world how pretty you are. Make sure you let us know how it went.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Celina,
    You will do great! I just had my first night out in November. The terror and fear were overwhelming prior to stepping out. But the MINUTE I was outside I became a fish to water! Like most other things we experience, you'll find that the nervousness and anxiety were all for nothing. Have a terrific time!!'

excited for you, just a suggestion, a longer dress or skirt so your not constantly worried about it riding up all night....pulling it down might take some of the fun away? not trying to be a downer, you look great and i dont think it will be your last time.

love that your GF is on board,
    you enjoy every moment, you have some wing girls for comfort.....
    Last edited by mykell; 01-16-2016 at 10:30 AM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Celina - you look great and the outfit is right for clubbing...

Marci's right though - you need to add some bling... earrings, necklace, bracelets, rings will complete it all and have you sparkling under the obligatory mirror ball on the dance floor...

Have fun!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

You rock that dress Celina. Tonight just take a deep breath and you'll be fine. Before you know it, you'll be having so much fun you'll forget why you were even nervous. Please do share the story tomorrow.

Don't forget to breath and not dwell on your presentation and let your "girl" flow, great to have others so you can blend in plain sight. Good luck and don't drink too much. Enjoy I'm sure this will not be your last outing.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Read only
    Celina, I hope you had a great time, I am sure you did. The first time is always exciting. You might be surprised when I write that going to mainstream locations is MORE fun. In fact, just going to dinner with your girlfriend far exceeds the excitement you had last night. I hope you get that opportunity.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So, how'd it go, Celina?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Good for you - you look terrific!

WOW, you look great! don't think you have anything to worry about.
    enjoy and have fun
    paula

You look great. You're going to have fun. You're going to want to do it again and again.

You look amazing, Celina! hope it was a fab night to remember.

Thank you so much for all the lovely compliments! I had an amazing evening and i'm still hovering on the pink cloud. I feel like going again right away! This could indeed turn out to be very addicting i must say. Definitely won't be the last time i go out. I honestly can't wait for the next time

The closer i got to the bar/club the more nervous i got. Got welcomed by the other gurls and the owners with hugs. After about 10-15 minutes all nervousness had gone and time flew by. Suddenly my gf picked me up and i was on my way home again. Met so many lovely people. Also got compliments from several GG's. One envied my hair, height and thought i looked very pretty. Another one told me she had to look twice as she thought i was a girl at first look. That has to be some succes i guess :P

In my rush i completely forgot to take a picture of the outfit before i put on my jacket. So only the got the "on my way out the door shots"... Sorry for the dusty mirror... Aftermath of makeup

00007.jpg 00008.jpg
    Transgender girl

Sounds totally fun, I'm glad you had a great time!

Congrats on your first outting
    My Instagram xnicolex1988