Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: “I want men to find me attractive.”

I like blending in, but when I get those hungry man looks it turns my stomach.

Banned Read only
    I'm not gay but of course I want men to find me attractive (in full girl mode)! I'm a raging narcissist and need constant validation, love it when a guy checks out my butt 😄

I would want everyone to consider me attractive, but not everyone will. That's OK. What's the alternative - dressing to intentionally be unattractive? I dress to make myself attractive - to myself. If others think so too, it's a bonus.

Silver Member
    If I were MUCH younger and out of the closet, I'd like men to enjoy my feminine appearance and attributes. But, that ain't gonna happen these days! All of you young(er) girls, enjoy yours while they last. In no time at all, and before you know it, things on your face and body will be a-changing, and there won't be a thing you can do about it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I prefer to dress in outfits I find attractive. Blending be dammed! I used to get freaked out when men approached me. First, online and then, in person. Men don't just compliment u. If they do? They WANT SOMETHING!

But, I've gotten used to it. Most men r gentlemanly. And, when I tell them I'm straight they usually respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    If I were MUCH younger and out of the closet, I'd like men to enjoy my feminine appearance and attributes. But, that ain't gonna happen these days! All of you young(er) girls, enjoy yours while they last. In no time at all, and before you know it, things on your face and body will be a-changing, and there won't be a thing you can do about it.
    I'm over 70, Jenny, and disagree with u! If u manage to stay slim as u age, there r countless prosthesis available for dressers and GGs. To make your figure look as young and hot as u wish to!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-17-2016 at 01:27 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have tried for two years to get a new woman for cooking, cleaning etc oh and LOVE,
    to no avail.
    Now on a chat room numerous men find me attractive and want to meet (most a several hundred miles away in Engerlandia) xx

When I go out, my attire and makeup ranges from 'soccer mom' to 'sexy babe'. It depends entirely on where I am going and what I want that night. But I always try to be attractive and stylish.

Going to a nightclub and hoping to meet a nice girl or guy for drinks and dancing (and maybe more if we click), I might dress in a very sexy way, with a miniskirt and low neckline and high heels. Sexy, but usually not ****ty.

Going to a concert or a charity fundraiser I'll wear proper and decorous formal dresses or ladies suits.

Going to the mall or grocery shopping, I dress to blend, with 'natural' makeup, jeans or a modest skirt, etc.

I appreciate getting attention from either gender, and I've been complemented on my appearance just as often when dressed for a charity ball as when dressed for nightclubbing.

I think one of the things I appreciate most about going out en-femme is that I get more appreciative looks and complements as a girl, no matter how I am dressed, than I usually ever get as a guy. I think I clean up pretty well as a guy, but even when I try to dress well as a male, I rarely get complemented on my appearance in male mode. The only exception to that lately is that since I started keeping my nails done 24x7, even when presenting male, I often get complements in male mode on how pretty my nails are, especially from women.

I think we need to realize that there is a difference between 'dressing to be seen as attractive' and 'dressing to seduce'. A cover girl on Vogue magazine may look quite attractive, yet not look ****ty at all.

But don't think you can look at how someone is dressed and determine their motive. You can't know if it's dressing to look attractive or dressing to seduce.

I find you to be hot, period. Not hot "for a CD" just plain old hot. If you were walking down the street, I would be attracted to you completely as a woman. After finding out you were NOT a GG, I would find you even hotter. After finding out you were straight, I would be very disappointed.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Sooo, is it possible to look nice without looking sexy...?
    Tough question. What came to mind was how Kim Novak looked in Vertigo. In the attached photo she looks very nice, almost in a severe way with the simple cut of the suit she is wearing. It's like an adaptation of the Chanel suit in that regard. But, perhaps because of who Kim Novak is, there is this undercurrent of sensuousness captured in the photo.

So, I'd have to say that relating to this discussion, yes part of it is due to the clothes but there is also an intangible that people may radiate.

DeeAnn
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member
    It might depend if one is an introvert or an extrovert. I am an introvert, maybe it affects how I see it. I really can't say I ever wanted a man to find me "attractive", any man other than myself of course... it is nice to be told I dress nicely and do a good job passing as the opposite sex etc... but I have never had a desire for men to find me "attractive", in the sexual sense.

I might feel differently if there were GGs I could get to find me "attractive" when I was en femme, but given they are almost nonexistent, being "attractive" to others is not something that crosses my mind.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    ....No more than any GGs presentation being found attractive is a reflection of their sexual interest - ....
    Exactly! As the "attractee" you are not even in control of that. The challenge for the straight cross dresser is understanding the dichotomy of the situation has no sexual relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    ... but I have never had a desire for men to find me "attractive", in the sexual sense...
    and this is the point. "Attractive" does not have to be sexual but it can be. DeeAnn hit on that point above. It's probably simply vanity more than anything else but if I could read minds, the thought I would want to read is, "That's a woman who is attractive." And not, "I'd like to do her." In the end, there is no difference to the cross dresser and both mean that your presentation was done well.

You don't have to be sexy to be attractive.
    And Yes, I would like to find that people (both men and women) find me attractive when I am out in public. I try to look my best, to present the best image I can and it would be rewarding to know that others appreciate the effort. I'm not saying I want men to hit on me, but if I was to get a second look, or an appreciative smile it would most certainly be welcomed. The same is true if a woman was to compliment me on my outfit or makeup or hair.

Now I know it's not remotely the same, but if I spent a few hours cleaning and waxing my car and someone told me it looked nice I would appreciate that too. It's the idea...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would have to say I an not looking for men to find me attractive. Although when they do, in a kind gentlemanly way, I have to confess that I like it.
    Kelli