Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If You Could Change....

I have been crossdressing off and on since back in the 70's. I underdress 24/7. If I found suck a switch My hand would turn it so fast.

Interesting question for me. It would depend, Know if I could go back 30 years and start there. It would be tempting. Sometimes I thing and dream about being female( don't most of us) If I could try it for a while, month or two.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I would, not because i dislike what I am, but I dislike the pain and stress tha causes to my wife and could cause my daughters.
    Some might tell me that I should not care of what others think, but I love them and cannot avoid to care.
    But no such switch exists, so... I continue to live and enjoy my very unique set of circumstances, i have many things for which I am grateful to God.

Aspiring Member
    Probably not a permanent change but it would cause a lot of thinking. I like the idea of a switch where you could change back and forth. Wouldn't that be fun! Sherrii

I'm a CD , but no, I wouldn't change as I love being a man and doing 'man' things as well. What I would change is the societal norms, do that it would be perfectly acceptable for everyone to wear any item of clothing, anytime, and anywhere. We should all be free to express our male and female sides. Hopefully in the not too distant future, we will all be classified as 'other' 😊.
    Perhaps this is Heaven..,,,
    DI

No, being a girl would take the fun out of dressing.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDanielle View Post
    With my religious beliefs, it's already tough on me as it is.
    Different religion, same problem...

Yes, I'd flip the switch. In a heartbeat. I don't care what it would make me, as long as it would make me content with what it made me into.

I would flip the switch and never look back. I enjoy my guy activities too, but I can still shoot a pistol or rifle with a ponytail and lipstick.

Aspiring Member
    As long as I can remember, I've wished I'd been born female.
    There must have been some point in the womb where the DNA said "this is a boy". Assuming that it could have gone either way, I would only flip the switch if it meant that the switch had been flipped at that time and I was actually born a girl. So it would mean that I would have led a totally different life to the one I have lived so far.
    I wouldn't flip the switch if nothing else changed. I'd have to be the natural mother of my sons instead of their father, etc.

No. During my first marriage my ex and I were in therapy. My crossdressing of course came up. My ex was very accepting but started to feel like we were just platonic girlfriends.The therapist thought I should work on what caused me to dress and try to stop dressing.

I was like lady that is 110% off the table. I really like who I am.

What a question, for me anyway.------Here is my answer; I WOULD FLIP THE SWITCH, I WOULD TAKE THE PINK PILL, I WOULD BURN ANY/ALL GUY CLOTHES IN MY CLOSET, I guess you understand the answer.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I would flip the switch and then super glue it in place so that it couldn't be inadvertently switched back.

Jeri

If I could have done it at age 8 or 10, maybe.

Once the hormones kicked in, it was too late. I still liked pretties and liked both girls and boys. I didn't like one or the other, I found them both worth liking, but for very different reasons. Both were attractive, just *different*.

If I was born an XX, I'm betting that would not be different
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I think the original question was would you take a pill to end the female gender expression, not to become a female entirely....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

No, I wouldn't want the one-time switch. I like who I am as a combination of my male and female sides. What I would like is the ability to change back and forth any time I like and have it be instantaneous. Therefore, I'd either like the "Elder Wand" from Harry Potter or the witch's (Michelle Pfeiffer) power in the movie Stardust!

(The part where she changes the boy into a girl is priceless as the very first thing he/she does is pull out the dress a little and stare down at his/her breasts with a BIG smile.)
    Lisa

Gendermutt
    Not sure on the OP's original question, was not framed very well. I know some that would have done the end of the Gender Dysphoria, if it was done early so we could have grown without all the confusion. It would have made some of our lives a lot simpler.

Lisa_vin and others

Lets skip the whole sexual aspect of this switch for now. As we know sexual identity or preferences are not necessarily directly connected to Gender identity.

Are you not now doing a flip back and forth. Or is it that you want the female parts also.

As for the combination of the male/female sides, or the idea of doing the "man/guy/male" stuff. For my own clarification just what are these "male" stuff that you wouldn't be able to do as a female. When growing up my parents did not limit us to just "boy or girl" stuff. Mother felt we should be independent.

As someone who has made a permanent physical change, not thru some magical way, but thru a long drawn out and at times a painful process. My partner and I still did a lot of the old "male" stuff, as a female can do most things a man can. In fact not sure what can't be done.
    Times are changing, but when I was younger, people would question the loss of male privilege and why become a 2nd class person. Plus you had the whole pay inequalities. Back then women were shunted into less paying type jobs.

After all the effort i have tried to get to the point of near acceptance no way i truly enjoy it to much now
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Reality Check
    I find it a bit odd that so many people claim they would flip the switch and become female. Have you considered the effect this would have on your wives and children? Other family members? Your career and co-workers? Your neighbors?

And if you are 6' 4" and 260 lb, would you really want to be this size female?

Obviously, this "switch" doesn't exist, but if it did, it would be a very serious life event to flip it.

I did flip the switch. Hormones for the last year with SRS scheduled May 12th. It can be done! My wife and children have been supportive and we are together. More of us are flipping that switch now than ever. Of course, inside the switch had always been at the other setting. I am here to say that we can be ourselves!
    Suzanne

I starting to believe deep in my heart I would do it and enjoy the rest of my life. Hope one day I can be 100% sure.

All issues aside, you are YOU, right?

Expression is the public face of that, it doesn't change who you are.

All as confused CD/TS/TG people are just trying to figure out how we fit into our own lives.

I don't care how flaming you are in any sense of the word.

We are who we are. Try not to be so afraid of yourself.

Been there, done that.

Kitty / Moose
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I know many are happy just being who they are, enjoying that leap back and forth over the gender fence. That's not me. All of this drives me nuts. I'm only me when I'm my female self. if I won the lottery, I'd be on HRT the next day.
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 03-05-2016 at 04:16 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Hi Georgette!

I was merely stating that I would like to be able to magically switch to the full female experience.......fully female parts, body and brain whenever I wanted to. That's why I'd love the magical power to be able to switch instantly back and forth with no permanent results/consequences. I know with HRT and surgery, you can obtain the visible female external body. But, that then becomes permanent and if that is what you want then more power to you. However, I don't want to be permanently physically changed or, especially, to experience the long, drawn-out and painful process that you and others describe. You and others have made a brave and difficult decision to transition to a female presentation/persona and I applaud all of you for your courage and determination. I am, for the most part, happy as a man but love the soft, fuzzy, mellow, calm and blissful feelings that wearing women's clothing AWARDS to me, even if it's just under-dressing with panties and/or pantyhose. It's a far better stress-buster for me than any alcohol or sedative can provide. And, more importantly, it somehow balances me and makes me feel plugged-in, whole and content. And, better equipped to face the world and it's daily challenges.
    Lisa