Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever been to a crossdressing conference or convention?

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have been to a few...
    I attended First Event Twice ( had a blast) that so far has been my favorite one...it has it all...the info, the support, the nightlife, a great hotel etc.......

I attended Keystone Conference ...ehhh...it was ok...not my cup of tea, but STILL a great conference if you are looking for information and support on your situation Keystone is loaded...it just diddnt pack a punch when it came to nightlife,and it was kind of boring and a little dated... ..but dont let my opinon stop you, it still is a great conference, just not my style..may head back this year...but if i missed it..ehh...

The Raven events are Off the charts if you catch the right ones, the spring, summer, and fall ones are all good.

And although not a convention too Samantha Rogers Detroit TG Invasions are a ball of fun !!!!

Femme Fevers Parties In NY are all fun, and a great spot to get out if you are deep in a closet, or just getting your feet wet.

Tiffany Leighs in CT are legendary...

I heard from friends SCC was ehhhh...and went downhill at its new location cause there is no place to go and you are stuck in one hotel ( to some i guess thats a good thing)

Only one I havent hit thats on the bucket list is Viva Wildside in Vegas, I would LOVE to hit that !! Its a week long party ...rumor has it that event was started because a group of girls were kicked out of "Divas Las Vegas " for being too wild "in vegas...really??"....so they started their own event which now gets over 300 girls !! Here is the info on widside...and if you are rich , send some money to me so i can go cause this trip is serious bread , and I estimate my bar tab around 1500...and i diddnt even get on a plane or book a hotel yet !!!!! http://www.wildsidetg.com/

So i guess you can tell the difference between Divas, and Wildside LOL......but any actual conference is very good, it really depends on what you are going for and what you are trying to get out of it. Everyone is nice at those events, its always a good friendly and accepting crowd no matter what your situation is.. .

Ok...add pink punters in U.k to my bucket list ....I need to party with Katey one night...i gotta see that girl dance !!!! or sparkle in u.k....id do that too.....if i were a rich girl.....i
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 02-10-2016 at 02:26 AM.

Non-binary/Questioning
    I'll be about an hour away from where Keystone is being held the day after it ends... I have little experience dressing and none with makeup, don't have much of a wardrobe, etc. etc. so I would feel really awkward, I'm sure. Maybe some day.

I attended my first Esprit in Port Angeles Washington in 2005 only went for 2 nights but had fun. Have been back every year since. Met so many people from all over a good growing experience every year! Also went to Div Las Vegas in 2014, had a lot of fun, fist time in Vegas too, am signed up for this year missed 2015!

I am heading to Diva los Vegas this year. It is a vacation get together of all the girls that started it. I understand that over one hundred are going this year. It should be a blast.
    Part Time Girl

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormercedes View Post
    I've looked into a couple meeting groups and outings around me. From what it looks like to me as an outsider to these groups, it seems like these groups are geared toward older gals and not a lot of younger gurls attend.
    U mite like Wildside, Taylor. A number of 20's girls were there last year. However, the average ages must be somewhere in their 40's.

And, DLV it's middle 50's.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!